IDCOMPU 2023 : 2023 4th International Symposium on Insulation and Discharge Computation for Power Equipment
Call For Papers
Welcome to IDCOMPU
Dear Experts and Scholars:
The transformation of the energy structure and the large-scale development and utilization of renewable energy sources prompted the grid system to start a new round of major changes, especially the rapid development of new technologies represented by multi-terminated flexible DC transmission and distribution technology, which has continuously given rise to a large number of new types of power equipment. At the same time, the working scene of the electrical power equipment is quite complicated, and it usually involves the coupling of multi-physical field during the insulation and discharge. Additionally, the electromagnetic field and the plasma discharge have strong interaction with the materials. Therefore, these difficulties result in a long R&D and design cycle for current power equipment with high R&D costs. Whether a more accurate computation method can be obtained to shorten the design and development cycle of power equipment and reduce the development cost is an important issue that researchers have been facing for a long time. In addition, most of the current computation software for electric power equipment comes from foreign companies, and it is urgent to develop a computation and analysis platform for electric power equipment with independent intellectual property rights.
With the introduction of analytical methods from many disciplines such as electromagnetism, heat transfer, mechanics, and atomic-molecular physics, understanding of the complex physical processes involved in various electric power equipment has been deepened. Meanwhile, the rapid development of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and big data in recent years creates new opportunities for the development of insulation and discharge computation of electric power equipment.
To this end, Electrical Contact and Arc Committee of China Electronical Society, Power Transmission and Transformation Equipment Committee of China Electronical Society, Engineering Dielectric Committee of China Electronical Society, Power Transformation Committee of Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering, Plasma and their Applications Committee of China Electronical Society, IEEE PES Working Group of Digital Twins for T&D Power Equipment, and IEEE PES Wuhan Chapter will jointly host the 4th International Symposium on Insulation and Discharge Computation for Power Equipment. The conference will be held in Wuhan, China from May 26th to 28th, 2023 (the location will be at the Hongshan Hotel), with the support of National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) and Chinese Electrotechnical Society. The conference was jointly organized by Wuhan University, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Xi'an High Voltage Apparatus Research Institute Co., Ltd, State Key Laboratory of Power Grid Environmental Protection and Engineering Research Center of Lightning Protection & Grounding Technology, Ministry of Education. If the national or local government makes other arrangements for epidemic prevention, the conference schedule will be adjusted accordingly and a notice will be issued in time.
The conference will comprehensively explore the achievements and latest progress in the field of insulation and discharge computations of electric power equipment, discuss the opportunities, challenges, and future development direction of the field, advocate the development of China's independent computation and design software, devote to strengthen the academic exchange between peers in electric power equipment computation, establish a platform for cooperation between industry, university and institutes, promote the communication and contact with other disciplines and industries in the related field, and finally aim to develop the power equipment design and manufacturing technology in China. The Organizing Committee sincerely invites colleagues from academies and industries all over the country and warmly welcomes overseas colleagues to visit. The conference will establish 10 outstanding paper awards and oral presentation awards for young researchers and graduate students, and each winner will be awarded an honorary certificate and prize money.
The relevant meeting matters are announced as follows.
Sponsor and Co-sponsors
Xi'an Jiaotong University
Xi'an High Voltage Apparatus Research Institute Co., Ltd
Engineering Dielectric Committee of China Electronical Society
Power Transformation Committee of Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering
Plasma and their Applications Committee of China Electronical Society
IEEE PES Working Group of Digital Twins for T&D Power Equipment
IEEE PES Wuhan Chapter
State Key Laboratory of Power Grid Environmental Protection
Engineering Research Center of Lightning Protection & Grounding Technology, Ministry of Education
Department of Electrical Science and Engineering, National Natural Science Foundation of China
Chinese Electrotechnical Society
1. The basic physical process of insulation and discharge of electric equipment
2. Interaction of insulation and discharge with materials
3. Multi-scale simulation and analysis of electrical materials
4. Insulation medium space charge dynamics computation
5. Discharge plasma dynamics computation
6. Multi-physics field computation and optimization of power equipment (temperature field, electromagnetic field, flow field, mechanical properties computation, etc.)
7. Digital twin technology for power equipment
8. Deterioration law of power equipment and virtual prototype technology
9. Green power equipment technology
10. Power equipment asset management
11. Other topics related to insulation and discharge computation of electric equipment
Call for papers
1. The content of the submitted papers is required to conform to the above conference theme and the confidentiality regulations of the country and the unit.
2. The conference includes abstracts (in Chinese or English) and also accepts full-text submissions, which will be compiled into a book, but full-text submissions are not required for participation in the conference. After the conference, the excellent submissions will be recommended by the organizing committee and reviewed by the editorial board and will be published with priority in the thematic form in 《High Voltage》、《Plasma Science and Technology》、《Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society》、《High Voltage Apparatus》and《High Voltage Engineering》. The remaining papers accepted by the conference and participated in the conference exchange will be published by Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE, ISSN: 1876-1100, EI-Compendex) under Springer-Verlag. Supporting media are: "High Voltage Electrical Information", " Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society ", "High Voltage Engineering", "Plasma Science and Technology " WeChat Official Accounts, Springer-Verlag Publishing Co.
3. Abstract or full-text submission mail: email@example.com.
Important dates of the meeting
1、Notice of the first round of meetings: November 15, 2022
2、Notice of the second round of meetings: January 6, 2023
3、Notice of the third round of meetings: April 7, 2023
4、Deadline for abstract or full-text submission: April 15th, 2023 ，April 25th，2023
5、Hotel reservation deadline: April 28, 2023
6、Deadline for online registration: May 15, 2023
7、camera-ready copy due：July 10th, 2023 （English proceedings）
8、Conference date: May 26, 2023 Registration, May 27 to May 28 conference presentations and academic exchanges, May 28 evening award and closing ceremony.
Zheng Yu: 15927547164
Deng Yongqing: 18702752963
Li Yi: 18971403979
Conference dedicated mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org