ICOSP--Ei 2023 : 2023 The 9th International Conference on Signal Processing (ICOSP 2023)
Call For Papers
Full Name: 2023 The 9th International Conference on Signal Processing (ICOSP 2023)
Abbreviation: ICOSP 2023
Hosted by: East China Normal University, China
Conference Date: December 22-24, 2023
Conference Venue: Shanghai, China
Welcome to the 9th International Conference on Signal Processing (ICOSP 2023), which will take place in the vibrant city of Shanghai, China during December 22-24, 2023. This prestigious event is being hosted by East China Normal University, China, one of China's top universities renowned for its excellence in teaching and research.
Attendees will have the opportunity to present their research and engage in lively discussions with their peers, as well as learn about the latest advancements in the field from experts in academia and industry. In addition, ICOSP 2023 will provide a valuable networking opportunity for attendees to establish new collaborations and strengthen existing ones.
We look forward to welcoming you to ICOSP 2023 in Shanghai, China!
*Call for Paper*
1. Signal Processing for Communications:
▪ Channel coding and decoding
▪ Equalization and synchronization
▪ Modulation and demodulation
2. Audio and Speech Processing:
▪ Speech analysis and synthesis
▪ Audio and speech recognition
▪ Audio and speech enhancement
3. Image and Video Processing:
▪ Image and video compression
▪ Image and video restoration
▪ Image and video analysis
4. Biomedical Signal Processing:
▪ Electrocardiogram (ECG) analysis
▪ Electroencephalogram (EEG) analysis
▪ Medical imaging and diagnosis
5. Multidimensional Signal Processing:
▪ Array signal processing
▪ Tensor signal processing
▪ Multidimensional filtering and transforms
6. Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning for Signal Processing:
▪ Statistical signal processing
▪ Bayesian inference and estimation
▪ Supervised and unsupervised learning
7. Signal Processing for Control and Robotics:
▪ Control systems theory
▪ Robust and adaptive control
▪ Nonlinear control
8. Signal Processing for Radar and Sonar Applications:
▪ Radar and sonar signal processing
▪ Signal processing for imaging and sensing
▪ Detection and tracking algorithms
For more topics, please visit http://www.icosp.org/cfp.html
Submitted papers will be peer reviewed by conference committees, and accepted papers after proper registration and presentation will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
-Language: All submissions should be written in English
-Submission Types: Abstract submission for presentation only without publication; Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
-Paper Length: The submitted papers should be no less than 4 full pages, including all figures, tables, and references. When it exceeds 5 pages, extra page will be charged at 60 USD / 400 RMB per page.
-Submit paper via online system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icosp2023
or via mailbox: email@example.com, the email subject should be named as "Submission-ICOSP 2023-Full Paper/ Abstract".
More detail about submission, please visit at http://icosp.org/sub.html.
December 22, 2023 | 10:00 - 17:00 | Registration & Materials Collection
December 23, 2023 | 09:30 - 09:35 | Opening Remark
December 23, 2023 | 09:35 - 12:30 | Keynote & Invited Speeches
December 23, 2023 | 12:30 - 14:00 | Lunch
December 23, 2023 | 14:00 - 19:45 | Oral Presentation Sessions
December 24, 2023 | 10:00 - 12:00 | Invited Speeches
December 24, 2023 | 13:30 - 19:00 | City Tour
Conference secretary: Ms. Yolanda Dong
Office Hour: 9:30--18:00, Monday to Friday (GMT+8 Time Zone)