YSC 2023 : International Young Scientists Conference in Computational Science 2023
Call For Papers
Join us for Young Scientists Conference in Computational Science 2023 (YSC2023),
09 October - 14 October 2023
The conference is held in Abu Dhabi
Official language is English
Abu Dhabi School of Management, ITMO University, together with National Center for Cognitive Research (Center of National Technological Initiative), Research Center “Strong Artificial Intelligence in Industry” announce 2023 International Young Scientists Conference for young scientists in computational science.
***YSC2023 at a glance
Simulation and systems thinking is one way to explain the complex world in which we live. By collecting big data and building computer models, scientists can make predictions or even preventions in critical situations. The Conference aims to strengthen the ties between young scientists in different countries, thus promoting future collaboration in the framework of Computational Science and major application aspects of artificial intelligence, big data, high-performance computing, computer modeling, and simulation to tackle a wide range of issues in science, industry, and business.
YSC-2023 invites original contributions on all topics related to Artificial Intelligence and Computational Science, including, but not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Modeling and Simulation of Complex Systems
- Big Data and Data-intensive Applications
- Machine Learning and Cognitive Information Technologies
- Problem Solving Environments
- Parallel and Distributed Computing Architectures and Systems
- Visualization, VR & AR in Computational Science
- High-Performance Data Analytics and Convergence with HPC
Submit your paper now to participate in this international, interdisciplinary, and intercultural event.
***Key conference events
- Sessions to present and discuss the scientific papers of the conference participants
- Guest lectures of the leading scientists
***Requirements for participation
Students of Bachelor, Master and Doctoral programs, young researchers, and young experts of the academic institutions and industrial organizations are invited to take part in the conference. Selection will be based on the results of the peer-review process.
- Paper submission deadline: June, 11, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: August, 01, 2023
- Camera-proof copies: September, 01, 2023
- Conference Sessions: October, 09 - 14 2023
Abu Dhabi, UAE
The manuscripts presented in the format of the authentic scientific paper 8-10 pages, written in English and formatted according to the Procedia Computer Science templates should contain statements and solutions (or research) of a specific problem within the limits of the conference subjects. All papers will go through the peer-review process. Papers accepted for publication and presented at the conference will be published in the YSC 2023 special issue of Journal indexed in Scopus.
- 225 euros (for an author)
- 100 euros (for non-author)
The registration fee includes:
- Access to conference sessions and Keynote lectures
- The right to present an accepted paper
- Publication of an accepted paper in the conference proceedings
- Certificate for participation
For author additionally:
- Welcome Reception
- Cultural event
If you have any questions concerning the participation in the conference please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org