WCSA 2023 : Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications
Call For Papers
20th Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications
November 7-8, 2023, Munich, Germany
Call for Papers & Workshops
New technologies for future innovations
Matter, UWB and NR+ can certainly be counted as the innovation drivers this year. The market power of the supporting companies alone will make Matter a success story and boost the smart home and home automation market. NR+, as DECT-2020 is now calling itself, will be implemented in products in 2023 – ready to develop systems and applications based on it. UWB will conquer the smart phone market and enable numerous applications with high security requirements, not only in automobiles, but also in the smart home, in companies and in the commercial world.
In its 20th anniversary year, the Wireless Congress will also be focusing on the latest developments and the practical application of advanced wireless systems in industry.
The technical journal Elektronik, the Messe München, organizers of the electronica trade fair and the Electro and Digital Industry Association (ZVEI), are therefore staging the 20th Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications on November 7th and 8th, 2023 in Munich.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to: trends, design, technology and applications in the following sectors:
▪ Cellular Communication (5G, 6G and beyond)
▪ Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN)
▪ Software Defined Networking (SDN)
▪ AI in Communication Systems
▪ Emerging Technologies, e.g. Resilient Networking, Information Centric Networks
▪ Real Time Applications, Wireless TSN
▪ Software Defined Radio and Cognitive Radio
▪ Frontends, Transceivers and Antenna Design
▪ RF Semiconductors and Components
▪ Wireless Sensing, Radar (mmWave, THz)
▪ EMC and Interoperability
▪ Wireless Test and Measurement
▪ Energy Harvesting for Wireless Systems
Standards as of Today and of Tomorrow
▪ 5G, 5.xG, and 6G, 6LoWPAN, Ant, Bluetooth, DECT and NR+ (DECT-2020), EnOcean, IO-Link Wireless, IP 500, IQRF, KNX RF, LiFi, LoRa/LoRaWAN, Matter, mioty, NB-IoT, NeoCortec, NFC, Sigfox, Thread, ULE, UWB, Wi-Fi, Wireless M-Bus/OMS, Wirepas, Zigbee, Z-Wave, etc.
▪ Standardization, Qualification, Certification and Compliance, Regulatory Issues
▪ Wireless for Industrial Use, Automation, M2M ▪ Smart Factory, Smart City, Smart Home and Metering
▪ Retrofit Wireless Integration in the Industry ▪ Tactile Internet, VR/AR, URLLC, eMMB
▪ Automotive Wireless
▪ Radio Access Systems
▪ Wireless Internet of Things
▪ Health and Medical Wireless
▪ Localization and Location Based Services
▪ Campus Networks
▪ (Ultra) Low-Power Wireless Networks
▪ Wireless Sensor Networks, mMTC
▪ Security Threats & Countermeasures in Wireless Systems
▪ Gateways and Middleware for Wireless Networks ▪ Integration of Wireless into Backend Systems
▪ Seamless Management of Wireless Networks
▪ Sustainability and Green ICT
Other topics out of the wide field of “Wireless Technologies”
The program committee of the Wireless Congress invites all experts in this field to submit their proposals for presentations (30 min) and workshops or tutorials (1.5 – 3 h). Furthermore, we warmly invite representatives of academia to give insights into their future-driven and application-oriented research.
Presentations are to be held in English. Contributions shall cover fundamentals, recent trends, technologies, applications, standardization issues, certification or market forecasts. All contributions shall be purely technical and application-oriented. Marketing papers will not be accepted. All submissions will be carefully reviewed and selected by the program committee.
The papers will be published in the “Proceedings of the Wireless Congress 2023: Systems & Applications”, ISBN 978-3-645-50196-5. Each paper will be scientifically referenced with page numbers. It also will be possible to provide a short paper only (1 to 3 pages) to complement the presentation slides instead of a full paper.
Please make a note of the following deadlines:
▪ Deadline for Abstracts: Mai 5, 2023
▪ Notification of Acceptance: End of May, 2023
Please submit your proposal online under: www.wireless-congress.com