DigiTransfEd 2023 : 2nd Workshop on Digital Transformation of Education
Call For Papers
DigiTransfEd 2023 as is
DigiTransfEd is a peer-reviewed international workshop focusing on the theory and practice of Digital Transformation of Education.
Digital transformation has transformed the world and society and the economy. However, until the COVID-19 pandemic, its impact on education and training was much more limited. The pandemic has demonstrated that having an education and training system which is fit for the digital age is essential. The digitalization of education that occurred during the pandemic prepared all levels of education in Ukraine for work in a war. Digital transformation of the educational process of all levels, branches and directions of training is currently a key issue for research by all scientists in the world. We invite researchers, graduate students, scientists to participate in the seminar dedicated to the global problem of humanity.
Topics of interest
DigiTransfEd topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Digital transformation strategies for educational institutions
• Integrating digital technologies in teaching and learning
• Online and blended learning models for K-12 and higher education
• Assessment and evaluation of digital learning environments
• Student engagement and motivation in online learning
• Teacher training and professional development for digital transformation
• Ethical and social implications of digital transformation in education
• Open educational resources and open educational practices
• Gamification and game-based learning in digital education
• Data analytics and artificial intelligence in education
• Innovative technologies and tools for digital education
• Digital transformation and educational equity and inclusion
• Digital citizenship and digital literacy in education
• Personalized learning and adaptive learning technologies
• Collaboration and communication in digital learning environments.
The theme of DigiTransfEd 2023 is related to the ICTERI 2023 Track 4: ICT in Education: Methodology and Didactics of Teaching and Using ICT / ICT in Technology Enhanced Learning and Instruction / Advances in and Tools for Technology Enhanced Learning / Modelling Systems in Education.
• Monday, 26.06.2023 – paper submission deadline
• Monday, 07.08.2023 – acceptance notification
• Monday, 14.08.2023 – camera ready papers submission
• Monday, 14.08.2023 – registration
• Monday, 14.08.2023 – presentation drafts submission
• Monday, 18.09.2023 – workshop day
No Workshop Fee
DigiTransfEd does not charge any workshop fee. Participation is free.
Submission Types and Requirements
DigiTransfEd solicits (i) full research papers, (ii) discussion, survey, or problem analysis papers, (iii) short/research-in-progress papers. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this workshop.
The only language of DigiTransfEd submissions is English. Due to promoting scientific communication, DigiTransfEd live talks can be in any language (but we prefer English).
All submissions shall be annotated by the keywords/phrases freely chosen by the authors. At least three and at most five key phrases have to be provided.
All submissions must comply with the format guidelines. Formatting instructions and template can be found at https://notso.easyscience.education/cited/example.zip
Submissions must be made in .pdf by using Not So Easy Science Education Conference System: https://notso.easyscience.education/digitransfed/2023
Publication of DigiTransfEd 2023
1. Only papers written in English can be recommended, if accepted by the DigiTransfEd Program Committee, for the publication in the Workshop Proceedings which shall be submitted to CEUR-WS.org for online publication.
2. The best papers, selected by workshop program chairs, will be recommended for submission to the Education Technology Quarterly (expanded and revised, June 2024).
Evaluation and Presentation of Workshop Papers
Every submission will be evaluated by at least three members of the DigiTransfEd Program Committee. Based on evaluation results, the best papers will be accepted for their presentation at the workshop and publication in the proceedings.
It is strongly required that at least one author of an accepted paper:
– Register to attend the conference
– Attends the workshop in person
– Presents their paper at the workshop at the time specified in the program, in person.
Workshop organizers will withdraw the paper from the publication in CEUR-WS proceedings if the author(s) do not attend the workshop.
Program Committee of DigiTransfEd 2023
Program Committee Co-Chairs
Tetiana Vakaliuk (email@example.com), Zhytomyr State Polytechnic University, Ukraine, +380960653099
Viacheslav Osadchyi (firstname.lastname@example.org), Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University, Ukraine
Olha Pinchuk (email@example.com), Institute for Digitalisation of Education of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine
Program Committee Members
Marc Baaden, CNRS, France
Pablo Garcia Bringas, University of Deusto, Spain
Oleksandr Burov, Institute for Digitalisation of Education of the NAES of Ukraine, Ukraine & University of Vienna, Austria
Nadire Cavus, Near East University, North Cyprus
El-Sayed El-Horbaty, Ain Shams University, Egypt
Ramón Fabregat, University of Girona, Spain
Irina Georgescu, Bucharest University of Economics, Romania
Mustansar Ali Ghazanfar, University of East London, United Kingdom
Anita Goel, University of Delhi, India
Carina Gonzalez, Universidad de La Laguna, Spain
Sven Hartmann, Clausthal University of Technology, Germany
Michail Kalogiannakis, University of Crete, Greece
Yuriy Kondratenko, Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University, Ukraine
Hennadiy Kravtsov, Kherson State University, Ukraine
Francesco Lelli, Tilburg University, Netherlands
Chung-Sheng Li, PwC, United States
Piotr Lipiński, Technical University of Lodz, Poland
Jinwei Liu, Florida A&M University, United States
Alessandra Lumini, University of Bologna, Italy
Maiia Marienko, Institute for Digitalisation of Education of the NAES of Ukraine, Ukraine
Rashid Mehmood, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
Iryna Mintii, Institute for Digitalisation of Education of the NAES of Ukraine, Ukraine
Vincenzo Moscato, University of Naples “Federico II”, Italia
Thomas Moser, St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences, Austria
Ranesh Kumar Naha, University of Tasmania, Australia
Stamatios Papadakis, University of Crete, Greece
Michael M. Resch, HLRS, University of Stuttgart, Germany
Nina Rizun, Gdańsk University of Technology, Poland
Abdel-Badeeh M. Salem, Ain Shams University, Egypt
Demetrios Sampson, University of Piraeus, Greece
Antonio Sarasa Cabezuelo, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
Serhiy Semerikov, Kryvyi Rih State Pedagogical University, Ukraine
Mariya Shyshkina, Institute for Digitalisation of Education of the NAES of Ukraine
Prem Kumar Singh, Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, India
Oleksandra Sokolyuk, Institute for Digitalisation of Education of the NAES of Ukraine, Ukraine
Andrii Striuk, Kryvyi Rih National University, Ukraine
Daniel Thalmann, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, Switzerland
Longkai Wu, National Institute of Education, Singapore
Eftim Zdravevski, University Ss Cyril and Methodius, Macedonia
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/202037422517602
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2678490635802324
Mail list: firstname.lastname@example.org