ICFST 2023 : 2023 The 7th International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2023)
Call For Papers
Full name: 2023 The 7th International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2023)
Abbreviation: ICFST 2023
*The 7th International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies*
November 17-19, 2023 | Xi'an, China
We are honored to welcome you to the 7th International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2023), which will be held in the historic and vibrant city of Xi'an, China during November 17-19, 2023.
ICFST 2023 will provide a platform for researchers, engineers, and industry professionals from around the world to share their latest research findings, innovations, and ideas in the field of Sensors Technologies. The conference will feature keynote speeches, invited speeches, technical presentations and poster sessions on a wide range of topics related to sensors technology.
Accepted papers of ICFST 2023 after proper registration and presentation will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
▪ Proceedings of ICFST 2022: IOP-Online ISSN: 1742-6596 | Ei Compendex & Scopus Index soon
▪ Papers of ICFST 2021: SPIE - ISBN: 9781510653177 | Ei Compendex & Scopus Index
▪ Proceedings of ICFST 2020: IEEE - ISBN: 978-1-7281-8600-9 | Ei Compendex & Scopus Index
▪ Papers of ICFST 2019: SPIE - ISBN: 9781510635456 | Ei Compendex & Scopus Index
▪ Proceedings of ICFST 2017: IEEE - ISBN: 978-1-5090-4860-1 | Ei Compendex & Scopus Index
▪ Proceedings of ICFST 2016: MATEC Web of Conferences - ISSN: 2261-236X | Ei Compendex & Scopus Index
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
▪ Sensor Phenomenology, Modeling and Evaluation
▪ Sensor Materials, Fabrication and Packaging
▪ Chemical, Electrochemical and Gas Sensors
▪ Microfluidics and Biosensors
▪ Optical Sensors
▪ Physical Sensors: Temperature, Mechanical, Magnetic and Others
▪ Acoustic and Ultrasonic Sensors
▪ Sensor Networks and IOT
▪ Emerging Sensor Technologies and Applications
▪ Sensor Systems: Signals, Processing and Interfaces
▪ Actuators, Energy Harvesting and Powering Sensors
▪ Sensor Data Processing
▪ Wearable Sensors and Systems
▪ Sensors in Industrial Practices
For more topics, please visit: http://icfst.org/cfp.html
♢ English is the official language. Paper should be prepared in English.
♢ Abstract submission is for presentation only without publication.
♢ Full paper submission is for both presentation and publication. (No less than 4 pages)
♢ Submission Methods:
- By online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icfst2023
- Or Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org as attachment
For more details, please visit: http://icfst.org/sub.html
☑Xi'an University of Posts & Telecommunications, China
Xi'an University of Posts and Telecommunications (XUPT) is co-designed and implemented by the People's Government of Shaanxi Province and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. The University is located in Xi'an, a historic city in Northwest China, famous for its magnificent ancient culture. XUPT was founded in 1950 and gradually developed into a polytechnic university focusing on engineering and the specialization of information science technology. XUPT maintains 48 Undergraduate Degree Programs, 47 Master Degree Programs, and 5 Professional Master Degree Programs. Moreover, the school undertakes the distinguished pursuit of "Training Qualified and Competent Engineers", a plan initiated by the Ministry of Education.
Conference Secretary: Miss Joie Wu
Office Hour: Monday-Friday, 9:30-18:00 (GMT+8)