ICVRT--Ei 2023 : 2023 6th International Conference on Virtual Reality Technology (ICVRT 2023)
Call For Papers
Full name: 2023 6th International Conference on Virtual Reality Technology (ICVRT 2023)
Abbreviation: ICVRT 2023
*The 6th International Conference on Virtual Reality Technology (ICVRT 2023)*
Conference Date: November 24-26, 2023
Conference Venue: Harbin, China
Hosted by: Harbin University of Science and Technology, China
Conference Website: http://www.icvrt.org
After successfully holding five editions, the 6th International Conference on Virtual Reality Technology (ICVRT 2023) will be held in Harbin, China during November 24-26, 2023. ICVRT 2023 solicits contributions worldwide that illustrate research results, projects, surveys and industrial experiences in Virtual Reality Technology fields. It aims to serve as an annual platform for students, academics and industry researchers in related fields to exchange face to face and boost inspirations.
★Topics (Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:)
Track 1: Virtual Reality Applications
▪ Educational and training simulations
▪ Medical and healthcare applications
▪ Entertainment and gaming
Track 2: Virtual Reality Technologies
▪ Virtual reality hardware and software
▪ Augmented reality and mixed reality
▪ Immersive technologies (e.g. haptics, sound, smell)
Track 3: Human-Computer Interaction in Virtual Reality
▪ User interfaces and interaction techniques
▪ Usability and user experience in virtual reality
▪ Social and emotional aspects of virtual reality
Track 4: Virtual Reality in Industry and Engineering
▪ Virtual prototyping and product design
▪ Virtual assembly and maintenance
▪ Virtual training for manufacturing and industry
Track 5: Virtual Reality and Education
▪ Virtual reality in primary and secondary education
▪ Virtual reality in higher education and research
▪ Distance learning and virtual classrooms
Track 6: Virtual Reality and Health
▪ Virtual reality for mental health treatment
▪ Virtual reality for physical therapy and rehabilitation
▪ Virtual reality for pain management
More Details please click: http://www.icvrt.org/cfp.html
Submitted papers will be peer reviewed by technical committee, and accepted papers after proper registration and presentation will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2). Submission Types
* Abstract submission (200-400 words) for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.(Full Paper Template: http://www.icvrt.org/Files/template.docx)
3). Paper Length
Each full paper should be at least 5 full pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
4). Papers submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experiments or theories and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
1). Download the Paper Template for formatting (Full Paper Template: http://www.icvrt.org/Files/template.docx) your paper.
2). Submit your paper to Online Submission System (http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icvrt2023) or email@example.com.
- via online submission system: an account is needed, if you don't have, please register first.
- via mailbox: the email subject should be named as "Submission-ICVRT 2023-Full Paper/ Abstract"
3). The conference secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) will contact you within three working days once receiving your submission.
Day 1 - November 24, 2023 (Friday)
10:00-17:00 | Sign in and Materials Collection
14:00-17:00 | Committee Conference
Day 2 - November 25, 2023 (Saturday)
09:00-09:10 | Opening Remark
09:10-09:50 | Keynote Speech I
09:50-10:20 | Coffee Break and Group Photo
10:20-11:00 | Keynote Speech II
11:00-11:40 | Keynote Speech III
12:00-13:30 | Lunch
13:30-15:30 | Parallel Sessions (Oral & Poster)
15:30-15:45 | Coffee Break
15:45-18:00 | Parallel Sessions (Oral & Poster)
18:00-19:30 | Award Ceremony & Dinner Banquet
Day 3 - November 26, 2023 (Sunday)
09:00-12:00 | Invited Speeches
14:00-19:00 | City Tour
Conference secretary: Miss Chloe Jiang
Office Hour: 9:30-18:00, Monday to Friday (GMT+8 Time Zone)