ICFL 2023 : 2023 The 6th International Conference on Future Learning (ICFL 2023)
Call For Papers
Full Name: 2023 The 6th International Conference on Future Learning (ICFL 2023)
Abbreviation: ICFL 2023
*The 6th International Conference on Future Learning (ICFL 2023)*
When: November 3-5, 2023
Where: Guangzhou, China
The 6th International Conference on Future Learning (ICFL 2023) will be held in Guangzhou, China during November 3-5, 2023. It aims to be the premier international forum for researchers, practitioners and industry specialists to discuss and explore the latest trends, innovations, and research that could fundamentally alter teaching and learning
ICFL 2023 will feature invited speeches, paper presentations and social networking event. It welcomes submission of abstracts and research papers concerning any branch of Future Learning and participation of anyone who are interested in the related fields. Papers submitted to ICFL 2023 will be subject to a double-blind peer review. Participants with no submission could join the conference by registering online.
Accepted papers of ICFL 2023 will be published into one of the following Journals based on the paper topic:
* International Journal of Information and Education Technology (IJIET, ISSN: 2010-3689)
Abstracting/ Indexing: Scopus (CiteScore 2021: 1.3), INSPEC (IET), UGC-CARE List (India), CNKI, EBSCO, Electronic Journals Library, Google Scholar, Crossref, etc.
* International Journal of Learning and Teaching (IJLT, ISSN: 2377-2905)
Abstracting/Indexing: Google Scholar; Crossref, CNKI, etc.
==Call for Paper==
We welcome submissions from all areas of future learning, including but not limited to the following topics:
▪ Artificial intelligence in education
▪ Learning analytics and big data
▪ Augmented and virtual reality in education
▪ E-learning and m-learning
▪ Gamification and game-based learning
▪ Pedagogy and instructional design
▪ Learning technologies and tools
▪ Educational psychology and cognitive science
▪ Digital literacy and media education
▪ STEM education and 21st century skills
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2). Publication & Presentation
Full paper submission is required if you consider publishing your paper.
3). Presentation Only
Abstract submission is acceptable for presentation only without publication.
4). Academic Ethics
Articles submitted to ICFL 2023 should report original, previously unpublished research results, and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable; academic misconduct will not be tolerated. Violation of any of these regulations will lead to paper rejection.
1). The submitted papers should be no less than 6 pages. When paper exceeds seven printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references, extra page will be charged. Papers exceeding 12 pages will not be accepted.
2). Please prepare your paper according to one of the below templates.
IJIET Template (Word): http://www.ijiet.org/files/IJIET_template.doc
IJLT Template (Word): http://www.ijlt.org/Useful_Documents/IJLT-template.doc
1. Submit your full paper or abstract directly to Online Submission System or email@example.com.
- via online submission system (http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icfl2023): an account is needed, if you don't have, please register first.
- via mailbox: the email subject should be named as "Submission-ICFL 2023-Full Paper/ Abstract".
2. The conference secretary will assign a Paper ID to the submission from firstname.lastname@example.org within three working days. To ensure receipt of all correspondence from the conference, please add email@example.com as acceptable emails to receive.
Day 1 - Friday - November 3, 2023
10:00-17:00 Onsite Registration & Conference Materials Collection
14:00-17:00 Campus Tour
Day 2 - Saturday - November 4, 2023
09:00-12:00 Opening Remark & Keynote Speeches
13:30-18:00 Oral Sessions & Poster Sessions
18:30-20:00 Award Ceremony & Dinner Banquet
Day 3 - Sunday - November 5, 2023
09:00-12:00 Invited Speeches & Oral Sessions
18:30-20:00 City Tour
The secretary of ICFL 2023 will collect your paper contributions and respond to your queries. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the conference secretary.
Conference Secretary: Miss Chloe Jiang
Office Hour: Mon. - Fri. 9:30-18:00 (GMT+8 Time Zone)