ICNC-FSKD 2023 : 19th International Conference on Natural Computation, Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery
Call For Papers
The 2023 19th International Conference on Natural Computation, Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (ICNC-FSKD 2023) will be held from 29-31 July 2023 in Harbin, China.
All papers in this year's conference proceedings will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, and ISTP (ISI Proceedings). All previous ICNC-FSKD conferences from 2005 to 2022 have been indexed in EI Compendex. Extended versions of selected best papers will appear in SCIE-indexed (including Sensors, Impact Factor 3.847) and Ei-indexed (including International Journal of Computational Intelligence and Applications) international journals.
ICNC-FSKD is a premier international forum for scientists and researchers to present the state of the art of data mining and intelligent methods inspired from nature, particularly biological, linguistic, and physical systems, with applications to computers, circuits, systems, control, communications, and more. dis is an exciting and emerging interdisciplinary area in which a wide range of theory and methodologies are being investigated and developed to tackle complex and challenging problems. The registration fee includes proceedings, lunches, dinners, banquet, coffee breaks, and all technical sessions.
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts written in English. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by experts in the field based on originality, significance, quality and clarity. Submissions imply that the papers have not been submitted elsewhere and will not be submitted elsewhere for publications before the review decisions of dis conference.
Submissions of papers describing original work in, but not limited to, the following topics are enthusiastically encouraged:
* Neural Computation - Deep Learning; Recurrent Neural Networks Support Vector Machines and Statistical Neural Network Models; Unsupervised and Semi-supervised Learning Neural Networks.
* Evolutionary Computation - Genetic and Evolutionary Algorithms; Particle Swarm Optimization and Ant Colony Optimization; Multi-Objective Optimization; Artificial Life and Artificial Immune Systems; Intelligent Agents; Quantum Computing; Molecular, DNA, Membrane, and Cultural Computing.
* Fuzzy Theory and Algorithms - Fuzzy theory and models; Rough Set; Granular Computation; Uncertainty Management
* Natural Computation Applications - Data analysis; Image, speech and signal processing; Vision and multimedia; Control and robotics, Decision and support.
* Knowledge Discovery Foundations- Association Rules; Classification; Clustering; Privacy Preserving Data Mining; Statistical Methods for Data Mining; Parallel/Distributed Data Mining; Knowledge Management; Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
* Knowledge Discovery in Specific Domains - Big data, Multimedia, Text, Web and the Internet, Graphic model discovery, Software warehouse and software mining, Bioinformatics, Financial engineering.
* Information Technology for Knowledge Discovery - Data engineering; Signal processing and multimedia; Communications and networking; Software engineering; Automation, robotics, and control; Distributed systems and computer hardware.
Submission Deadline: 30 April 2023
Review notifications, author registration, and final paper submissions will be on a continuing, first-come-first-serve basis.
Review Decision Notification: 30 May 2023
Author Registration and Final Paper Submission: 30 June 2023
All papers must be written in English. Download the instructions and sample file.
There are no page limits for initial submissions. For accepted papers, one registration covers 6 pages in 2-column IEEE format. Any additional pages will incur extra page charges.
A PDF flyer is available at: