ICKG 2023 : IEEE International Conference on Knowledge Graph
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS - IEEE ICKG 2023
IEEE International Conference on Knowledge Graph (ICKG)
December 1-2, 2023
Knowledge Graph deals with fragmented knowledge from heterogeneous, autonomous information sources for complex and evolving relationships, in addition to domain expertise. The IEEE International Conference on Knowledge Graph (ICKG) provides a premier international forum for presentation of original research results in Knowledge Graph opportunities and challenges, as well as exchange and dissemination of innovative, practical development experience. The conference covers all aspects of Knowledge Graph, including algorithms, software, platforms, and applications for knowledge graph construction, maintenance, and inference. ICKG 2023 draws researchers and application developers from a wide range of Knowledge Graph related areas such as knowledge engineering, big knowledge, big data analytics, statistics, machine learning, pattern recognition, data mining, knowledge visualization, high performance computing, and World Wide Web. By promoting novel high quality research findings and innovative solutions to challenging Knowledge Graph problems, the conference seeks to continuously advance the state-of-the-art in Knowledge Graph.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings by the IEEE Computer Society. Awards will be conferred at the conference on the authors of the best paper and the best student paper. High quality papers will be invited for a special issue of Knowledge and Information Systems Journal in an expanded and revised form.
**** TOPICS ****
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
· Foundations, algorithms, models, and theory of Knowledge Graph processing.
· Knowledge engineering with big data.
· Machine learning, data mining, and statistical methods for Knowledge Graph science and engineering.
· Acquisition, representation, and evolution of fragmented knowledge.
· Fragmented knowledge modeling and online learning.
· Knowledge graphs and knowledge maps.
· Knowledge graph security, privacy, and trust.
· Knowledge graphs and IoT data streams.
· Geospatial knowledge graphs.
· Ontologies and reasoning.
· Topology and fusion on fragmented knowledge.
· Visualization, personalization, and recommendation of Knowledge Graph navigation and interaction.
· Knowledge Graph systems and platforms, and their efficiency, scalability, and privacy.
· Applications and services of Knowledge Graph in all domains including web, medicine, education, healthcare, and business.
· Big knowledge systems and applications.
· Crowdsourcing, deep learning and edge computing for graph mining.
· Rule and relationship discovery in knowledge graph computing.
**** SUBMISSION GUIDELINES ****
Paper submissions should be no longer than 8 pages, in the IEEE 2-column format , including the bibliography and any possible appendices. Submissions longer than 8 pages will be rejected without review. All submissions will be reviewed by the Program Committee based on technical quality, relevance to Knowledge Graph, originality, significance, and clarity. You can choose to identify a Track Topic number in your submission title (e.g., your_paper_title-Track01) during submission.
All manuscripts are submitted as full papers and are reviewed based on their scientific merit. The reviewing process is confidential. There is no separate abstract submission step. There are no separate industrial, application, or poster tracks. Manuscripts must be submitted electronically in online submission system. We do not accept email submissions.
Online Submission System: https://wi-lab.com/cyberchair/2023/ickg23/scripts/submit.php?subarea=KG
**** LATEX AND WORD TEMPLATES ****
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the style files for U.S. Letter as template for your submission. These include LaTeX and Word.
IEEE Templates: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
**** KEY DATES ****
(All deadlines are at 11:59PM Beijing Time)
· Paper submission (abstract and full paper): July 31, 2023
· Notification of acceptance/rejection: September 12, 2023
· Camera-ready deadline and copyright forms: October 15, 2023
· Early Registration Deadline: October 15, 2023
· Conference: December 1-2, 2023
**** COMMITTEE ****
Charles Ling, Western University, Canada
Vijay Raghavan, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, USA
Victor S. Sheng, Texas Tech University, USA
Chindo Hicks, Louisiana State University, USA
STEERING COMMITTEE CHAIR
Xindong Wu, Hefei University of Technology, China
Rui Li, Inspur Academy of Science and Technology, China
Jing Zhang, Southeast University, China
Pengpeng Zhao, Soochow University, China
Yi He, Old Dominion University, USA
Chenyang Bu, Hefei University of Technology, China
**** CONTACTS ****
For queries regarding this call, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org