IFTC 2023 : 5th IFSA Frequency & Time Conference
Call For Papers
About the event
The 5th IFSA Frequency and Time Conference (IFTC’ 2023) is organized by International Frequency Sensor Association (IFSA) – one of the major professional, non-profit association serving for academy and industry since 1999.
IFSA was founded on 23 August 1999 with the aim to encourage the research and development in the area of sensors with frequency, time interval, duty-cycle and digital output, including multifunction, multifrequency transducers, the usage of new physical effects and principles. IFSA reports on current research in this field worldwide through its media: Sensors Web Portal, IFSA Newsletter, Sensors & Transducers journal, e-Digest (magazine) and related conferences. Today IFSA has more that 750 members from 74 countries from academia and industry worldwide.
The Series of annual international conference covers both: methods of measurements of frequency-time parameters of signals, and devices including appropriate sensors, transducers and converters to frequency, and frequency to digital and other related areas connected with frequency and time, namely: generation, transfer, various oscillators and resonators, standards and references, etc.
The 1st IFSA Frequency and Time Conference (IFTC’ 2019) has taken place in Barcelona, Spain (2019), the 2nd IFSA Frequency and Time Conference (IFTC’ 2020) - in Porto (Portugal). The 3rd IFTC' 2021 - in Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands), Spain. The 4th IFTC'2022 - in Corfu (Greece). The 5th IFTC' 2023 will take place in Funchal (Madeira Island), Portugal in conjunction with the 9th International Conference on Sensors and Electronic Instrumentation Advances (SEIA' 2023) and the 5th International Conferenceon Microelectronic Devicesand Technologies (MicDAT '2023) under the same conference umbrella.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
Papers must be prepared according to the conference proceedings template
List of Topics
The topics of interest include (but not limited):
* Methods for Frequency, Time and Phase Measurements
* Measurements of Frequency-Time Parameters of Signals
* Frequency-to-Digital Converters (FDC)
* Time-to-Digital Converters (TDC)
* Voltage-to-Frequency Converters (VFC)
* Current-to-Frequency Converters
* ADC based on Voltage-to-Frequency Converters
* Capacitance-to-Frequency Converters
* Resistance-to-Frequency Converters
* Resistive Bridge-to-Frequency Converters
* Inductance-to-Frequency Converters
* Impedance-to-Frequency Converters
* Counters, Phasemeters and Tachometers
* Frequency Generators and Synthesizers
* Frequency, Period, Duty-cycle, Time interval output sensors and transducers
* Pulse width modulation (PWM) and Pulse number output sensors and transducers
* Time of Flight Sensors (ToF)
* Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) sensors
* Bulk Acoustic Wave (BAW) sensors
* Quartz Crystal Microbalance (QCM) sensors
* Ultrasonic Sensors
* Oscillators, Resonators, Timers, Resonator Circuits and Filters
* Voltage-controlled Oscillators
* Atomic and Optical Frequency Standards
* Frequency References
* Frequency Control, Timing and Time Distribution
* Timekeeping, Time and Frequency Transfer
* Ferroelectric, Piezoelectric, and Piezomagnetic Materials
* GNSS Applications
* Applications, trends and markets
* Keynote presentations
* Invited talks
* Industrial presentations
* Regular presentations
* Special Session presentations
* Virtual Sessions on demand.
* Panel Discussions & Round tables
Special Sessions and Tutorials:
Authors are welcome to propose and manage special sessions during the IFTC' 2022. Each special session will contain 4-6 papers in a related field as specified above.
Session organizers will get:
* Certificate of Appreciation
* Free Registration for the Event
* Special Publishing Theme within Conference Proceedings
* Submission (2-page extended abstract): 25 June 2023
* Notification of acceptance: 15 July 2023
* Registration: 31 July 2023
* Camera ready (4-6 page paper): 31 August 2023
Prof., Dr. Sergey Y. Yurish (IFSA, Spain)
Prof., Dr. Vincenzo Piuri (Universit' degli Studi di Milano, Italy)
Prof., Dr. José Miguel Pereira (Instituto Politécnico de Setúbal (ESTSetúbal/IPS, Portugal)
Mr. Javier Canete (Universitat Politecnica de Catalynya (UPC), Barcelona, Spain)
Mr. Luis Morey (Universitat Politecnica de Catalynya (UPC), Barcelona, Spain)
Mr. Sergey Garmash (FSA Publishing, S.L., Spain)
Conference and Publication Manager
Mrs. Tetyana Zakharchenko (IFSA Publishing, S.L., Spain)
International Program Committee Members and Reviewers: (see more)
One Event - three different publications !
All registered abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings (USB flash memory card edition of published Proceedings with the ISBN).
Authors will be invited to submit full-page extended papers to special issue of Sensors & Transducers open access journal (ISSN 2306-8515, e-ISSN 1726-5479), which is publishing in both formats: print (paper back) and electronic (pdf).
The authors will be also invited to extend their papers and articles to book chapters for the open access Book Series on 'Frequency & Time: Measurements, Control and Transfer', Book Series, Vol. 1, which will be published by IFSA Publishing in 2023.
All of accepted and registered papers will be published by IFSA Publishing, S.L. (Barcelona, Spain), which is a publisher of scientific and technical books and journal reaching around the globe to collect essential reference material and the latest advances and make them available to researchers, academics, professionals, and students in an accessible formats.
The IFSA' 2023 Conference will be held in the Pestana Casino Park Hotel, Funchal (Madeira Island), Portugal.
All questions about submissions should be to firstname.lastname@example.org