MicDAT 2023 : 5th International Conference on Microelectronic Devices and Technologies
Call For Papers
About the event
The conference is the 5th of a series of annual International Conferences on Microelectronic Devices and Technologies (MicDAT) held in Barcelona (Spain), 2018, in Amsterdam (The Netherlands), 2019, in virtual format in 2020 and 2021, in Corfu (Greece), 2022 organized by IFSA - a non-profit, professional accosiation, serving for academy and industry since 1999. The MicDAT' 2023 conference is intended to create awareness of the huge potential of modern microelectronic technologies and to improve understanding on the recent challenges in a wide range of applications. The many different technological bases for the fabrication of microelectronic devices, SoC, SiP, MEMS and NEMS will be outlined in this event.
A number of recognized experts from both: academy and industry in the field of microelectronic design will be invited to give their view in selected application areas. Featuring strong participation of industry and academia, the MicDAT' 2022 conference will provide an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas and present latest advancements in these areas.
The aim of MicDAT series of conference is to provide an annual world forum for the presentation and discussion of recent advances in microelectronics, and bring together leading international researchers, engineers and practitioners interested on any of the microelectronics related technologies. The conference will offer plenary and invited talks, contributed oral and poster presentations, special sessions, tutorials, and exhibitions of commercial products. Social and cultural events will also take place to foster networking among the participants in a friendly manner. The conference is coordinated with the IFSA series of conferences, which deal with physics and engineering.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
The following paper categories are welcome:
* Regular papers
* Special sessions papers
* Keynote presentations
* Invited talks
* Industrial presentations
Papers must be prepared according to the conference proceedings template:
List of Topics
* Analog, digital, mixed, and RF circuits and related design methodologies
* Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADC)
* Voltage-to-Frequency Converts (VFC)
* Frequency-to-Digital Converters (FDC)
* Time-to-Digital Converters (TDC)
* Semiconductor Devices: physics and technology
* Circuit Theory and Applications
* Active and Passive Electronic Components
* Logic, architectural, and system level synthesis
* Nonlinear circuits
* Microprocessors, microcontrollers and DSPs
* Testing, design for testability, built-in self-test
* Area, power, and thermal analysis and design
* Mixed-domain simulation and design
* Embedded systems, low-power designs
* VLSI Circuit and Systems design
* Non-von Neumann computing and related technologies and circuits
* Design and test of high complexity systems integration
* SoC, MPSoC, NoC, SIP, and NIP design and test
* Process technologies, CMOS, BJT, BiCMOS, GaAs
* 3-D integration design and analysis
* Emerging device technologies and circuits, such as FinFETs, SETs, spintronics, SFQ, MTJ, etc.
* Design for Manufacturability/Technology Optimization/Yield & Quality
* Microelectronics processing and materials
* Semiconductor processing
* Modern electronics materials
* Solid-state electronics
* Quantum electronics
* Thin solid films
* Nanoprocessing, nanotechnology and nanofabrication
* Nanoelectronics and Spintronics
* Flexible and stretchable electronics
* MEMS, MOEMS and NEMS
* Computer-Aided Design (CAD) of Integrated Circuits
* Hardware/software co-design
* Algorithms, methods and tools for modeling, simulation, synthesis and verification of ICs
* Electronic materials science and technology
* Electronics Cooling and Thermal Control
* Organic electronic materials and devices
* Microelectronics reliability and qualification
* Assembly and Packaging
Authors are welcome to organize and manage special sessions during the conference. Each session will contain 4-6 papers in a related field as specified above.
Session organizers will get:
* Certificate of appreciation
* Free registration for the event
* Special publishing theme within conference proceedings
* Free article and book chapter post conference publications in appropriate open access journals and ‘Advances in Microelectronics’, Book Series, Vol. 4.
* Submission (2-page extended abstract): 25 June 2023
* Notification of acceptance: 15 July 2023
* Registration: 31 July 2023
* Camera ready (4-6 page paper): 31 August 2023
Prof., Dr. Sergey Y. Yurish (IFSA, Spain)
Prof., Dr. Freddy Gabbay (TECHNION, Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel)
Prof. Dr. Edward Hrynkievicz (Silesian University of Technology, Poland)
Prof. Petrosyants K.O. (Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics, Russia)
Dr. Josef Huran (Slovak Academy of Science, Slovakia)
Industry Advisory Chairman
Dr. Rozalia Beica (The Dow Chemical Company, USA)
Conference and Publication Manager:
Mrs. Tetyana Zakharchenko (IFSA Publishing, S.L., Spain)
One event - three different publications !
1) All registered abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings (USB flash drive edition of published Proceedings with the ISBN), distributed during the conference and submitted for indexing to the Web of Science and SCOPUS.
2) Authors will be invited to submit full-page extended papers to the special issues of Sensors & Transducers open access journal (ISSN 2306-8515, e-ISSN 1726-5479) or Micromachines (ISSN 2072-666X) - a peer-reviewed open access journal on micro/nano-scaled structures, materials, devices, systems as well as related micro- and nanotechnology from fundamental research to applications. The journal is indexed in EI, Scopus, PubMed and Web of Science, and has an Impact Factor of 3.523 (2021).
3) The limited number of full-page papers published in the journal will be selected by the Editorial Board to extend for book chapters for the open access Book Series on 'Advances in Microelectronics',Vol. 4.
The MicDAT' 2023 conference will be held in Pestana Casino Park Hotel, Funchal (Madeira Island), Portugal.
All questions about submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org