unitE 2023 : International Conference on Sustainable Development for Community Empowerment
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
International Conference on Sustainable Development for Community Empowerment (unitE) 2023
22 August 2023 – 23 August 2023
The unitE 2023 conference aims to cover topics related to the theme “Strengthening the community through university-community partnership”. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to these themes:
Sustainable community development
Community economic development
Social and economic empowerment
University, industry, and community collaboration
Any other topic related to sustainable community development and empowerment
1. All accepted extended abstract will be published in unitE 2023 e-proceedings with ISBN.
2. All participants are invited to submit a full paper. Selected papers will be published in a special issue of the following academic journals:
Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities (PERTANIKA, Scopus Q3)
e-Bangi Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities (e-Bangi, MyCite)
Journal of Administrative Science (JAS, MyCite, ACI)
3. In order to submit a full paper, the author(s) may choose a journal and follow the guidelines set forth by that journal.
4. The full paper submission is due on 1 August 2023.
1. Acceptance of a paper for publication in a journal is subject to the journal's terms and conditions.
2. Publication of special issues in the aforementioned journals is also subject to the journals’ terms and conditions.
3. A notification will be sent by email to the authors of the selected papers, and an additional publication fee will be charged depending on the journal.
Extended Abstract Guidelines:
- The extended abstracts must be written in a minimum of two (2) to a maximum of five (5) pages.
- It may be written in English or Malay.
- The extended abstract should include an introduction, methods, results, discussion, conclusion, recommendation, and references.
- The author’s biodata must be included after the references section on a new page and should be between 50 to 150 words.
- The deadline for extended abstract submission is May 31, 2023.
- Notification of abstract acceptance is on a rolling basis.
Official website: https://sites.google.com/view/unite2023/home