SSE-ARES 2023 : The 9th International Workshop on Secure Software Engineering
Call For Papers
The 9th International Workshop on Secure Software Engineering
to be held in conjunction with
The 18th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security
(ARES 2023 – http://www.ares-conference.eu)
Organizations are required often to produce secure software. They apply software development and operation processes that integrate activities such as threat modeling, security code analysis, and security code review. The goal of the workshop is to bring together security and software development researchers and practitioners to share their findings, experiences, and positions about developing secure software. The workshop aims to encourage using scientific methods to investigate the challenges related to developing secure software. It also aims to increase the communication between security researchers and software development researchers to enable the development of techniques and best practices for developing secure software.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
• Experience with secure DevOps
• Data-driven secure software development
• Challenges for agile development of secure software
• Incremental development of cyber-physical systems
• Secure software development training and education
• Tools supporting incremental secure software development
• Usability of agile secure software development
• Security awareness for software developers
• Security and robustness testing in agile development
• Submission Deadline May 08, 2023
• Author Notification June 12, 2023
• Proceedings Version June 28, 2023
• ARES Conference August 29 – September 01, 2023
The submission guidelines valid for the SSE workshop are the same as for the ARES conference. It is necessary that all papers submitted to EasyChair are anonymized (no names or affiliations of authors should be visible in the paper).
They can be found at https://www.ares-conference.eu/conference/submission/.