TIE 2023 : 4th International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Education
Call For Papers
4th EAI International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Education
Building on the foundations set in the previous conferences in this series, TIE 2023 aims to bring into focus a landscape of cutting-edge technologies that are shaping our future, and to provide a forum where theory, practice and enterprise equally inform.
The event’s central theme will be to identify innovative topics and ideas for the creation of new content and products, for applications in art/culture/training/communications.
We welcome contributions from the following topics and research challenges:
1: Immersive Art & Personalised Storytelling
What is new that immersive media offer, but which is otherwise impossible? How do art experiences benefit from immersive narratives that adapt to the audience in real-time?
2: Virtual Production & Multi-dimensional Content
- is it effective to blend physical sets and performers with virtual entities? Can Mixed Reality techniques be integrated effectively into creative toolkits and virtual production workflows?
3: Future Internet & Intelligent Networks
- how will the future internet be resilient and cyber-secure? What are the technologies by which intelligent networks provide flexibility, adaptability and integration? What are the business models for the future internet?
4: Technology & Sustainability
- what are the roles for ethical AI, machine learning & natural language processing for sustainability? Is ChatGPT a key technology solution for new enterprises or more of a passing fad?
5: Training, Education and the Virtual Classroom
- has the pandemic been the catalyst for establishing a new momentum for the virtual classroom? Is there pedagogic evidence for the effectiveness of virtual classroom teaching of specific curricula? How do immersive technologies facilitate contextual training and life-long learning?
The conference will support two complementary presentation tracks:
- The Main Track will be comprised of formal papers: short papers of 3 – 6 pages in length, plus longer full papers of 7 – 20 pages.
- The Enterprise & Ideas Track will be made up of 1 – 2 page Briefs, which can be linked to demonstrations and poster displays if desired.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Creative Technologies (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on e-Learning (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
Abstract should be approximately 100 words in length, proposing the contribution of a paper, poster or technology demonstration, for presentation at the Conference, in September 2023.
Please submit Abstracts of proposed Papers and Briefs via the link at: