IC2E 2023 : IC2E 2023 : 11th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering - Call for Workshops
Call For Papers
The organizers of the IC2E 2023 request proposals for workshops to be co-located with the conference.
The purpose of the workshops are to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and preliminary results. Workshop papers will be included in the IC2E 2023 Proceedings. Possible topics for workshops include, but are not limited to:
* Cloud infrastructure, management, services, and applications
* Programming models and tools for the cloud
* Software Engineering for the cloud
* Middleware and resource management for cloud environments
* Virtualization and isolation technologies
* Fog, edge, and mobile cloud computing
* Benchmarking, testing, deployment, and monitoring
* Microservices and service orchestration/choreography
* DevOps and Infrastructure-as-Code
* Software-defined systems (XaaS)
* Quality of Service (e.g., performance, dependability) and Service-Level Agreements
* Security, privacy, trust, and compliance
* Energy management and sustainable computing for clouds
* Big Data in the cloud (storage, processing, analytics)
* Cloud and Machine Learning
* Cloud and the Internet of Things
* High-performance computing and cloud
* Blockchains for and in the cloud
* Cloud economics and business models
Workshop proposals should not exceed three pages and must include the following:
* Workshop name and abstract: The abstract is limited to 175 words, describing the workshop and how it is suitable for the conference website.
* A (draft) Call for Papers: This should include the names, affiliations, and contact details of the workshop chair(s), publicity chair(s), a preliminary list of Program
* Committee members (with an indication of whether they already accepted the invitation), and a workshop URL (if a website exists already).
* Workshop format: The expected duration (half or full-day), expected number of presentations, invited talks/panels, demonstrators, etc.
* Additional information: An indication of expected popularity, timeliness of the topic, other related workshops/conferences, workshop history (if any), etc.
Proposals must be emailed to Wes Lloyd (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Alexandre da Silva Veith (email@example.com), IC2E 2023 Workshops and Tutorials Chairs, with the subject "IC2E 2023 Workshop Proposal".