ICOAI 2023 : 2023 The 10th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ICOAI 2023)
Call For Papers
Full Name: 2023 The 10th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ICOAI 2023)
Abbreviation: ICOAI 2023
*The 10th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ICOAI 2023)*
When: July 6-8, 2023
Where: Paris, France
Hosted by: University of Haute Alsace
The 10th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ICOAI 2023) will be held in Paris, France during July 6-8, 2023.
Artificial Intelligence is driving a new revolution in domains ranging from manufacturing, automotive, healthcare, robotics, entertainment, and many others. New computing platforms are required to support the emerging AI algorithms and applications, from cloud servers to edge devices, from system level to circuit level.
ICOAI allows academia to meet industry from the international community to exchange experiences, demonstrate their studies and further advance AI technologies. You will also have a chance to discover the fascinating culture and architecture of Paris, try out the local cuisine, and discover the city's hidden gems.
All papers will be strictly double blind reviewed by the program committee and reviewers, and accepted papers after proper registration and presentation will be published in one of the following Journals based on the topic of paper. Welcome you to submit the paper by Online Submission System.
1: International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research
IJMERR, ISSN: 2278-0149 (Online)
Abstracting/Indexing: Scopus, CNKI, Google Scholar, Crossref, etc.
2: International Journal of Machine Learning
IJML, ISSN: 2972-368X
Abstracting/Indexing: Inspec (IET), Google Scholar, Crossref, ProQuest, Electronic Journals Library, CNKI.
==Call for Paper==
- Agent-based Systems
- Ant Colony Optimization
- Approximate Reasoning
- Artificial Immune Systems
- Artificial Intelligence in Modeling and Simulation
- Artificial Intelligence in Scheduling and Optimization
- Artificial Life
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Brain-Machine Interfaces
- Cognitive Systems and Applications
- Collective Intelligence
- Computer Vision
- Data Mining
- Differential Evolution
- Evolutionary Data Mining
- Evolutionary Design
- Evolutionary Scheduling
- Expert Systems
- Fuzzy Computing With Words
- Fuzzy Control and Intelligent Systems
- Fuzzy Decision Making and Decision Support Systems
- Fuzzy Logic and Fuzzy Set Theory
For more topics, please check: http://www.icoai.org/cfp.html
> Submission Require:
1. Language: All submissions should be written in English
2. Submission Type:
a: Abstract submission for presentation only without publication
b: Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
3: Paper Length: The submitted papers should be no less than 6 pages. Papers exceeding 12 pages will not be accepted.
> Submission Process:
1. Submit your full paper or abstract directly to Online Submission System or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- via online submission system (http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icoai2023): an account is needed, if you don't have, please register first.
- via mailbox: the email subject should be named as "Submission-ICOAI 2023-Full Paper/ Abstract".
2. The conference secretary (email@example.com) will contact you within three working days once receiving your submission.
* If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1 | July 6, 2023
10:00--17:00: Online Test
Day 2 | July 7, 2023
9:30--9:35: Opening Remarks
9:35--12:30: Keynote & Invited Speeches
14:00--19:45: Oral Presentation Sessions 1-4
Oral Presentation Sessions 5-8
Day 3 | July 8, 2023
10:00-12:00: Invited Speeches
13:30--18:00: City Tour
Conference Secretary: Ms. Yolanda Dong
Office Hour: Mon. - Fri. 9:30-18:00 (GMT+8 Time Zone)