ICCPR--Ei 2023 : 2023 12th International Conference on Computing and Pattern Recognition (ICCPR 2023)
Call For Papers
Full name: 2023 12th International Conference on Computing and Pattern Recognition (ICCPR 2023)
Abbreviation: ICCPR 2023
2023 12th International Conference on Computing and Pattern Recognition (ICCPR 2023) which is sponsored by Ocean University of China will be held in Qingdao, China during October 27-29, 2023.
Conference Website: http://www.iccpr.org/
1. ICCPR papers have been published in Conference Proceedings by ACM, indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus for 5 years.
2. Many IEEE Fellows and IAPR Fellows such as Prof. David Zhang, Prof. Jenq-Neng Hwang, Prof. Mengjie Zhang, Prof. Sushmita Mitra, Prof. Yew-Soon Ong, Assoc. Prof. Jiwen Lu and so on participated in ICCPR.
3. The conference will include keynote talk, invited talk, panel session, oral session, poster session, exhibition, and academic visit.
※Publication & Indexing
1. ICCPR 2023 Conference Proceedings: indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus, reviewed by CPCI.
2. International Journal of Machine Learning (IJML) (E-ISSN: 2972-368X), which will be indexed by Inspec (IET), Google Scholar, Crossref, ProQuest, Electronic Journals Library, CNKI.
※Call for papers:
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Pattern Recognition and Applications: Data mining, Web mining, Image processing, Computer vision, Bio-informatics, Information security, Network security
Computing and Applications: Evolutionary computing, Swarm intelligence, Artificial immune systems, Machine learning, Ambient intelligence, Hardware implementations, Deep learning, Artificial intelligence
More topics can be found at: http://iccpr.org/cfp.html.
※Call for participants
1. ICCPR 2023 welcomes participant include authors and listeners. You can register to attend the conference through: http://confsys.iconf.org/register/iccpr2023.
2. ICCPR 2023 is recruiting Committee members and Invited Speakers. If you are interested in it, please send your CV to the email box: firstname.lastname@example.org.
※Call for Special Session
The ICCPR 2023 technical program will highlight a series of Special Sessions to complement the regular program with new or emerging topics of particular interest to the Computing and Pattern Recognition. Prospective organizers of Special Sessions should submit proposals to email@example.com before June 25, 2023. For more information please visit：http://iccpr.org/special.html
1. Best Paper Award
2. Best Oral Presentation Award
3. Best Poster Presentation Award
West Coast Campus of Ocean University of China
Address: No. 1299 Sansha Road, Military-Civilian Integration Innovation Demonstration Zone, Guzhenkou, Qingdao, China
※Submission and Contact Methods:
Submission Methods: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/iccpr2023
Tel: +852-3500-0799 (English)/+86-28-86528465 (Chinese)
Conference Secretary: Ms. Olia Lai
ICCPR 2023 can provide a platform for academic communication in Computing and Pattern Recognition as well as related areas. For more conference information, please visit the conference website: http://www.iccpr.org/.