GTNV 2023 : Graph Theory & Network Visualization 2023
Call For Papers
Graph Theory & Network Visualization 2023 – GTNV: Call for Papers
The Graph Theory & Network Visualization 2023 Symposium (GTNV2023) will be held at the 27th International Conference Information Visualisation (IV2023), 25 - 28 July 2023 at Tampere University, Finland.
Graph or network theory and its visualization mathematically structure, model and visualize pairwise relations between objects and attributes. Graphs or networks and visualization have been used in many applications, such as website maps, evolutionary trees, phylogenetic trees, molecular trees, genetic maps, data flow diagrams, subroutine-call graphs, and entity-relationship diagrams, semantic networks, knowledge-representation diagrams, and many more. This focused symposium provides a premier international forum for researchers and industrial practitioners to exchange state-of-the-art ideas in theories, designs, evaluations, and applications in the field of graph theory and network visualization.
GTNV2023 is soliciting high quality paper contributions. The publication will be at Conference Publishing Services, IEEE Computer Society together with the IV2023. Extended version of the best papers of GTNV2023 will be invited to be published at the Information Visualization Journal (https://journals.sagepub.com/home/ivi) in a special issue. Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
• Graph drawing algorithms, visualization methods and graph interaction
• Applications and tools for effective visualization of graphs and networks
• Graph and network theory, and their applications
• Evaluation of graph and network visualization and interaction
• Human perception and cognition in graph and network visualization
• Benchmarking tools for studies of network visualization systems, user interfaces and graph theory
• Visual Analytics with graphs and networks
• Submission of papers: 08 April 2023
• Notification of Reviewing Result: 15 May 2023
• Submission of camera-ready: 25 May 2023
• Conference Days: 25 - 28 July 2023
Enquiries of GTNV2023 should be sent to the symposium chairs: Assoc. Prof. Quang Vinh Nguyen (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), Dr. Mabule Samuel Mabakane (email: email@example.com), and Prof. Adrian Rusu (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
All other enquiries including the International Conference Information Visualisation should be addressed to the IV2023 coordinator: iV_CGiV@graphicslink.co.uk.
Submission is available at: https://www.conftool.org/IV-cgiv-2023.
Further information on the GTNV2023 is available at: https://iv.csites.fct.unl.pt/fi/symposia/iv/agt/. Information on IV2023 is available at: https://iv.csites.fct.unl.pt/fi/.
Graph Theory & Network Visualization 2023 Co-chairs
Quang Vinh Nguyen, Mabule Samuel Mabakane, and Adrian Rusu