IEEE ESAS 2023 : e-Health Systems and Web Technologies, 18th International Workshop
Call For Papers
IEEE ESAS'23: e-Health Systems and Web Technologies, 18th International Workshop
(In conjunction with IEEE COMPSAC 2023: Computer Society Signature Conference on Computers, Software and Applications, June 26 - 30, 2023)
Call for Papers:
Workshop papers due: 7 April 2023
Workshop paper notifications: 1 May 2023
Camera-ready and registration due: 7 May 2023
Authors are invited to submit original technical papers and novel research contributions in any aspect of the following topics and covering but not limited to the topics of interest listed below:
Track 1: Smart health and applications (e-Health)
Track 2: Artificial Intelligence with Web Technologies and Data (AIWD)
Track 3: Recommendation Systems (RS)
Track 4: Web Technologies, Services, and Applications (WTSA)
Journal and Book Publications:
equel is being proposed to the successful ESAS Workshops Series (2006 – 2022) of the COMPSAC conferences.
A s ast ESAS journal special issues and book publications include the following:
· A special issue of the best papers of ESAS 2006 was published with An International Journal, IOS Press, ISSN 1574-1702; Volume 4, Number 3, 2008, pp: 293-346.
· The authors of the papers accepted at ESAS 2007 and ESAS 2008 were invited to submit extended versions of their papers for publication in the special issue on Engineering Semantic Agent Systems of Expert Systems: The Journal of Knowledge Engineering by Wiley-Blackwell Publishing. Vol 28, No. 5, 2011, pp: 410-487.
· The authors of ESAS 2009/10 were invited to submit an extended and revised version of their papers for publication in an edited volume titled Semantic Agent Systems: Foundations and Applications by Springer-Verlag. The book has been published (http://www.springer.com/engineering/mathematical/book/978-3-642-18307-2.
· The submissions of the ESAS special issue topic of “e-Health and Staying Smarter” for the Expert Systems: The Journal of Knowledge Engineering (IF 1.505) resulted actually in the following two SIs and additional three regular papers in the February issue of 2020: (https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/toc/14680394/2020/37/1):
· Special Issue on Disease Classification for Smart Health. Expert Systems, 37/1. https://doi.org/10.1111/exsy.12517. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/exsy.12517
· Special Issue on Ontology‐Based Smart Medical Solutions. Expert Systems, 37/1. https://doi.org/10.1111/exsy.12518
Likewise, a book project for the current and past ESAS papers is likely to be offered; more to follow.
Submit your paper (up to six pages in the prescribed format) to EasyChair online by using the "Paper Submission" link from the ESAS 2023 page.
· Please visit “information-for-authors” drop-down menu tab at https://ieeecompsac.computer.org/2023/esas-2023/
· Paper format: https://ieeecompsac.computer.org/2023/information-for-authors/
Accepted papers will be published in COMPSAC Proceedings at IEEE Xplore which is indexed by several popular indexing services.
Atilla Elci, Hasan Kalyoncu University, Faculty of Engineering, TURKEY, Email: atilla.elci (at) gmail.com
Duygu Celik Ertugrul, Eastern Mediterranean University, Faculty of Engineering, Mersin-10, TURKEY, Email: duygucelik (at) msn.com, duygu.celik (at) emu.edu.tr