ICACTE--Ei 2023 : 2023 The 16th International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering (ICACTE 2023)
Call For Papers
Full Name: 2023 The 16th International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering (ICACTE 2023)
Abbreviation: ICACTE 2023
Conference Website: http://www.icacte.org/
Conference Time: September 15-17, 2023
Conference Venue: Hefei, Anhui, China
Hosted by: Anhui Jianzhu University, China
Assisted by: Hangzhou Dianzi University, China
The 16th International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering (ICACTE 2023) will be held in Hefei, Anhui, China during September 15-17, 2023. This year, ICACTE is hosted by Anhui Jianzhu University, China and assisted by Hangzhou Dianzi University, China.
The first edition of ICACTE was held in 2008, and since then ICACTE has been held around the world, such as Germany, Singapore, South Korea and China. Each event sees worldwide attendees come together to collaborate and network. This year, ICACTE will present high-impact scientific and technological advances in Computer Theory and Engineering area, and feature keynote speeches, parallel topical sessions, poster sessions and an campus tour.
Submitted papers will be peer reviewed by program committees, and accepted papers after registration and presentation will be published in the ICACTE 2023 Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by EI Compendex and Scopus.
* ICACTE 2022 Proceedings has archived in IEEE Xplore (ISBN: 978-1-6654-8180-9), indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus (Three months after the conference).
* ICACTE 2021 Proceedings has archived in IEEE Xplore (ISBN: 978-1-6654-4244-2), indexed indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
* ICACTE 2020 Proceedings has archived in ACM Digital Library (ISBN: 978-1-4503-7734-8), indexed indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
★Topics (Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:)
Automated Software Engineering
Bioinformatics and Scientific Computing
Pattern Recognition Performance Evaluation
Reconfigurable Computing Systems
Robotics and Automation
Human Computer Interaction
Wireless Communication and Mobile Computing
* For more topics and scope please check: http://www.icacte.org/cfp.html
2). Language: English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
3). Submission Types
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
4). Paper Length: Each full paper should be no less than four full pages, including all figures, tables, and references. If the length of the full paper exceeds five pages, the cost of each extra page is 60 USD / 400 RMB / page.
5). Submission Methods
▪ By online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icacte2023
▪ By Email: email@example.com
★Previous Keynote Speakers
- Prof. Zhi-Hua Zhou (ACM, AAAI, IEEE, Fellow), Nanjing University, China
- Prof. Yew-Soon Ong (IEEE Fellow), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Prof. Zhongfei Zhang (IEEE Fellow), Binghamton University, State University of New York, USA
Anhui Jianzhu University, Anhui, Hefei, China
South Campus Address: No. 292 Ziyun Road, Shushan District, Hefei, China
Founded in 1958, Anhui Jianzhu University (collectively AHJZU) is a multi-disciplinary university featured in civil engineering. AHJZU is located in Hefei City, which is the capital city of Anhui Province. AHJZU has been awarded many honorary titles, such as the Demonstration Unit of National Economical Public Institution, the Advanced Unit of National College Student Social Practice, the Advanced Unit of Provincial Talent Work, the Provincial Excellent Teaching Management, the Advanced Unit of Provincial Employment Work, the Model Unit of Provincial University Graduate Employment Work, the Advanced Unit of Provincial University Logistic Work, the Advanced Unit of Environmental Sanitation, the Safe & Courtesy Campus, and the Garden-Like Unit as well.
Conference secretary: Ms. Luna Wu
Office Time: 9:30--18:00, Monday to Friday (GMT+8 Time Zone)