EEP 2023 : International Scientific Conference Exploration, Education and Progress in the Third Millennium
Call For Papers
It is a great honor to inform you of the upcoming HYBRID INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE hosted by “DUNAREA DE JOS” UNIVERSITY OF GALAŢI, ROMANIA, THE FACULTY OF LAW AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES
15th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE EXPLORATION, EDUCATION AND PROGRESS IN THE THIRD MILLENNIUM. THE MORAL, RELIGIOUS AND LEGAL VALUES – THE NECESSARY LIAISON OF THE RULE OF LAW - 12-13th May 2023
Our International Conference will unite researchers worldwide to share knowledge and scientific results in social and human sciences such as law, administrative sciences, regional studies, economics, psychology, sociology, theology, and other interrelated domains.
• The Challenges of Public Law;
• New Trends in Private Law;
• Criminal Sciences;
• International Law and Justice;
• Global Security and Development;
• The Challenges of Public Administration;
• Policy and Theoretical Implications of Regional Development;
• The Moral, Religious and Legal Values – The Necessary Liaison of the Rule of Law;
• Innovative Citizenship and Governance;
• Developments in Procedural Law.
All accepted papers will be published in one of the following journals:
- In the Annals of “Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati. Legal Sciences. Fascicle XXVI, edited by Galati University Press (papers submitted in Romanian or English).
- In the journal Public Administration and Regional Studies, Indexed in international databases: EBSCO, CEEOL and REPEC (papers submitted in English or French).
The official languages for presentations are Romanian, French, and English.
Preliminary abstract paper submission: April 23rd, 2023
Notification of acceptance: April 30th, 2023
Final paper submission: June 2nd, 2023
15th EEP International Conference: 11-12 May 2023
For details visit our website: https://www.eepconference.ugal.ro/index.php/en/
Fee for participation at the event, with full access to the conference sessions, paper registration within the site, and publication:
• 200 lei/40 Euros/44 USD
Fee for PhD students, with full access to the conference sessions, paper registration within the site, and publication:
• 100 lei/20 Euros/22 USD
The conference will be held online (on the ZOOM Platform) and in person.
Conference Manager: Stefania Cristina Mirica, Dunarea de Jos University of Galati, Romania
Conference Secretary: Daniela Monica Robu, Dunarea de Jos University of Galati, Romania