27th ICPR 2023 : 27th International Conference on Production Research
Call For Papers
2023 ICPR27 Call for Papers
The mission of The International Foundation for Production Research (IFPR) is to encourage communication among researchers of production systems and processes around the world, especially by its continuing support of the International Conference on Production Research (ICPR).
Both academic researchers and industry professionals are encouraged to share innovative and meaningful research results regarding industrial products, processes and organizations, as they recover after disruptions and prepare for future challenges.
Theme & topics
The 27th ICPR will be organized between 23rd and 28th of July 2023 in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, hosted by the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, under the theme:
BUILDING RESILIENCE INTO PRODUCTION
The submitted papers are expected to address particularly, not exclusively, the following topics:
• Post-pandemic Recovery of Industry and Production
• Strategies and Approaches to Develop Production Resilience
• Regional Economic Integration and Its Impact on Manufacturing Trends
• Digital and Cyber Manufacturing and Services for Industry 4.0 & 5.0
• Internet of Things, Data Analytics and Smart Manufacturing
• Industrial Communication and Automation
• Manufacturing Processes and Automation
• Manufacturing Systems and Supply Chains
• Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
• Human Factors Engineering
• Sustainable Production and Climate-Smart Production
• Logistics Engineering and Management
• Smart City and Digital Transformation
• Quality Engineering and Management
• New Product Development and Innovation Management
• Other production research topics
• Deadline for abstract submission: March 15, 2023
• Notification of acceptance: March 31, 2023
• Full paper (3 pages) submission: June 15, 2023
ICPR 2023 will publish a conference proceedings volume that will be sent for indexing to major international databases. Also, IFPR affiliated journals will invite selected papers to submit extended versions for publishing after additional peer-review.
The conference will run concurrently with a new edition of the IFPR Early Career Researchers and Doctoral Training Programme.
More information and organization details can be found on the website of the conference: