IJCKG 2023 : The 12th International Joint Conference on Knowledge Graphs - Call for Workshop Proposals
Call For Papers
Call for Workshop Proposals: IJCKG 2023
IJCKG2023: The 12th International Joint Conference on Knowledge Graphs
Dec. 8-9, 2023, Miraikan, Tokyo, Japan.
( Proposal submission due: 23:59 (Hawaii Time) Feb 10th, 2023 )
The 12th International Joint Conference on Knowledge Graphs (IJCKG 2023) is a premium academic forum on Knowledge Graphs. The mission of IJCKG 2023 is to bring together international researchers in the Knowledge Graph community and other related areas to present their innovative research results or novel applications of Knowledge Graphs.
IJCKG 2023 cordially invites you to submit workshop proposals to be held in conjunction with the conference. The workshop will be held on the second day of the main conference, from 10:00 AM (JST) and the maximum length will be two hours. The purpose of a workshop is to provide an opportunity for participants for an in-depth discussion of current and emerging topics of semantic technologies. Ideally, a workshop should foster interactions between different communities within the scope of the IJCKG conference.
The organizers of the accepted workshops will be responsible for the reviewing process, call for papers, publicity website, and proceeding publication of the workshop.
Workshop proposal should include the following information
1. The title and abstract, 300 words maximum, for inclusion on the IJCKG 2023 website.
2. Topics of interest.
3. A list of organizers for the workshop with their brief Bio(s).
4. Your preference regarding the length of the workshop: 1 or 2 hours.
- Submission due: 23:59 (Hawaii Time) Feb 10th, 2023
- Acceptance Notification: Feb 17th, 2023
- Announcement of Call for Paper for Accepted Workshops: Feb 24th, 2023
Recommended Schedule for workshops
- Paper submission due: 23:59 (Hawaii Time) Oct 6th, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: Oct 26th, 2023
- Camera-ready Deadline: Nov 3rd, 2023
- Workshop day: Dec 9th, 2023, 10:00 AM-12:00 PM (JST)
Proposals should be sent via Email to
- IJCKG2023 OC: email@example.com
- Shusaku Egami, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)