AIHS 2023 : Artificial Intelligence-based Healthcare Systems
Call For Papers
Greetings of the Day!
We invite original (unpublished) research contributions to the book Artificial Intelligence-based Healthcare Systems under The Springer Series in Applied Machine Learning. It is a great pleasure and privilege to invite you all to submit a book chapter.
Scope of the Book:
The proposed book aims at exploring new applications in the field of science and technology for healthcare system engineering. The main focus of this book is to devise smart, efficient and robust solutions for the health care sector to facilitate the major population of rural areas. This book would encourage engineers, scientists and scholars across the multiple disciplines to design smart intelligent innovations on rural healthcare issues and motivate to collaborate multiple ideas to design best solutions. It will also help the readers at various levels of knowledge to further enhance their understanding for new tools and smart solutions.
List of Topics (not limited to):
Part- I: Smart Healthcare: An Artificial Intelligence Inspired IoT Based Solution
• Smart Healthcare: An Initiative towards Telemedicine
• Challenges Faced by Smart Healthcare Technology
• Role of AI in Telemedicine
• AI Based Framework for Control and Detection of Diseases
• IoT Platform for Telemedicine
• Cloud based Data Center Architecture
• Patient tracking, patient monitoring and hospital management
• Worldwide Impact of Smart Healthcare
• Smart Policies and Surveillance
Part- II: Machine Learning Modelling for Smart Healthcare
• Various Machine Learning Models for Data Analysis
• Application of Machine Learning in Life-Threatening Diseases
• Various Data-Correlation Techniques for Accurate Prediction
• Diagnosis of Disease with Machine Learning Models
Part- III: Deep Learning based Smart Healthcare Technology
• Various Deep Learning Models for Data Analysis
• Application of Deep Learning in Life-Threatening Diseases
• Diagnosis of Disease with Deep Learning Models
• Case Study 1: Detecting Parkinson’s Disease
• Case Study 2: Detecting Alzheimer’s Disease
PAPER SUBMISSION: 15th FEBRUARY 2023
NOTIFICATION of ACCEPTANCE/REJECTION: 25th FEBRUARY 2023
REVISED FULL CHAPTER SUBMISSION: 15th MARCH 2023
There is no processing/publication charge for this book. However, the acceptance is purely based on the merit/ quality of the manuscript. The length of a book chapter should be between 15 to 20 pages. The manuscript should be submitted in a word file (.doc format).
All the submissions for this book should be submitted through Easychair using following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aihs2023
A detailed call for the chapter is attached for your reference. Please revert in case of any queries. For any queries related to submission, please feel free to contact Dr. Manju (email@example.com)
Key Points for Full Chapter:
• Each chapter's length may be about 12 to 15 pages.
• Each chapter will consist of an Abstract, Introduction, Proposed Method, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, and References.
• Similarity should be less than 15%.
Artificial Intelligence-based Healthcare Systems