PEDG 2023 : 2023 IEEE 14th International Symposium on Power Electronics for Distributed Generation Systems (PEDG 2023)
Call For Papers
★Full Name: The 2023 IEEE 14th International Symposium on Power Electronics for Distributed Generation Systems
★Abbreviation: PEDG 2023
★Date: June 9-12, 2023
★Venue: Shanghai, China
★Submission System (Easychair): https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pedg2023
The 2023 IEEE 14th International Symposium on Power Electronics for Distributed Generation Systems (PEDG 2023) will be held during June 9-12, 2023 in Shanghai, China, which is the 3rd time that China hosts this event.
This conference, sponsored by IEEE Power Electronics Society (PELS) and organized by the PELS Technical Committee on Sustainable Energy Systems, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, and Shanghai Power Supply Society, will provide an international visible platform for presenting innovative and cut-edge results in the area of power electronics and distributed generation systems.
Sudip K. Mazumder, University of Illinois Chicago, USA
Marco Liserre, Kiel University, Germany
Xu Cai, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Ke Ma, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Juan C. Balda, University of Arkansas, USA
Frede Blaabjerg, Aalborg University, Denmark
Liuchen Chang, University of New Brunswick, Canada
Mark Dehong Xu, Zhejiang University, China
Rik W. DeDoncker, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
Deepak Divan, Georgia Tech, USA
Johan Enslin, Clemson University, USA
Gerard Hurley, National Univ. of Ireland Galway, Ireland
Fred C. Lee, Virginia Tech, USA
Jinjun Liu, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China
Leo Lorenz, Euro. Center of Power Elect., Germany
Denizar Cruz Martins, Federal Univ. of Santa Catarina, Brazil
Sudip K. Mazumder, Univ. of Illinois Chicago, USA
Martin Ordonez, University of British Columbia, Canada
Don Tan, E2 Systems, USA
Željko Jakopović, University of Zagreb, Croatia
Marco Liserre, Kiel University, Germany
Tianhao Tang, Shanghai Maritime University, China (Local)
* Technical Program
Kai Sun, Tsinghua University, China
Hong Li, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
Yenan Chen, Zhejiang University, China
Chen Zhang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Fei Gao, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Zian Qin, TU Delft, Netherlands
Georgios Konstantinou, University of New South Wales, Australia
Giampaolo Buticchi, University of Nottingham Ningbo, China
Ariya Sangwongwanich, Aalborg University, Denmark
* Special Session
Laili Wang, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China
Chao Wu, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Hengzhao Yang, ShanghaiTech University, China
Yongheng Yang, Zhejiang University, China
Dong Jiang, Huazhong Univ. of Sci. and Tech., China
Ming Liu, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Jing Lyu, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Hao Hua, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
* Local & Student Activities
Fei Wang, Shanghai University, China
Miao Zhu, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Chen Xu, Shanghai University, China
Rui Li, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Gang Shi, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Han Wang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Minfan Fu, ShanghaiTech University, China
*For more info. of the committees, please visit the website: http://www.ieee-pedg2023.org/com.html
★The topics included but not limited to below:
Track 1: Power Electronics for Sustainable Sources
- Power converters/controls for wind, solar, wave, and hydrogen
- High-efficiency and high reliable power conversion for sustainable sources using new topologies, WBG devices and magnetic materials
- Solid State Transformers, and medium/high voltage DC distribution/transmission
- Monitoring, protection and standards of DG systems
Track 2: Energy Storage Systems
- Power electronics for battery, supercapacitor, and hybrid energy storage systems
- Power electronics for charging and operation of electric, hybrid electric, and plug‐in hybrid electric vehicles
- Energy management, planning and sizing of energy storage, and power converter systems for various cases including peak shaving, intermittency mitigation etc.
Track 3: Distributed Generation Interacting with Power Transmission and Distribution Systems
- Microgrids and nanogrids – grid interconnected and islanded operation
- Distributed generation power electronics and electric power quality – voltage, frequency, harmonics impacts and mitigation
- Power electronics as power stations: grid forming, demand response, high penetration of distributed generation in the grid, and renewables generation forecasting
Track 4: Emerging Topics on Renewables
- Power semiconductors and its monitoring/characterizations for distributed generation power electronics
- Cybersecurity issues, artificial intelligence and big data used in renewable energy systems
- Energy policy and public policy issues relating to power electronics based distributed and sustainable generation systems
- Real-Time simulation, Hardware-In-the-Loop validation, Mission profile emulation for renewable energy components/systems
Prospective participants are invited to submit an extended abstract of their original work. All of the conference papers will be EI-indexed and included in IEEE Xplore. Selected papers will be invited for possible publications in special issues/special sections of IEEE PELS journals including JESTPE and TPEL. Moreover, student travel grants and best papers awards will be provided.
- Authors must submit papers online. Please note early schedule for paper submission. If there is any ever-changing international and domestic travel restrictions, we will provide possibility of on-line presentation.
- The document should be in English and should not exceed five single-column double-spaced pages (excluding references). The submitted abstracts will be subjected to a peer-review process.
- Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of PEDG 2023 after oral or poster presentation.
- Papers submitted to PEDG Conference will undergo a double-blind review process. Submissions must have all details identifying the author(s) removed from the original manuscript (including authors' names, affiliations, acknowledgments and other related personal information).
- Submissions to PEDG must not be already published or under review at another archival conference or journal. Papers on arXiv do not violate this rule as long as the submitted paper does not cite them. Submitting a paper to the conference means that if the paper was accepted, at least one author will complete the regular registration and attend the conference to present the paper. For no-show authors, their papers will not be included in the proceedings.
★IMPORTANT DATES FOR TECHNICAL PAPERS
- Digest Submission Due: Mar. 01, 2023
- Notifications of Acceptance: Apr. 01, 2023
- Final Paper Due: Apr. 30, 2023
★Call for Tutorial
* The PEDG 2023 Organizing Committee invites proposals for Tutorials to be held during June 9-12, 2023 in Shanghai, China. Tutorials offer participants from different technical backgrounds the chance to explore innovative trends and learn new techniques from experts in the field. There will be two forms of tutorials at PEDG 2023; full-day tutorials and half-day tutorials (morning or afternoon). A half-day tutorial lasts three hours (including 15 mins for Q&As and 15 mins for a break). A full-day tutorial covers more material for the proposed subject, delivered in a three-hour morning session and a three-hour afternoon session, each one individually structured like a half-day tutorial.
* Participation in tutorials and technical meetings is an excellent opportunity for lifelong learning, and PEDG 2023 is committed to supporting your professional development.
* Tutorial Proposals Submission Guidelines
- Submission Deadline: Mar.15, 2023
- Acceptance Notification Date: Apr. 30, 2023
- Please submit tutorial proposals though: https://iconf.young.ac.cn/uVQeG
★Call for Special Sessions
* The PEDG 2023 organizing committee invites proposals for special sessions. The special sessions will complement the regular program with new or emerging topics of particular interest at specific or cross levels-of-abstraction, including state-of-the-art research in both academia and industry in special, novel, challenging, and emerging topics.
* Special Session Proposals Submission Guidelines
- Prospective organizers of special sessions should submit proposals to Prof. Chao Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Proposal Template is provided indicating: Title; Introduction and Topics; Organizer's Information, etc.
- Download the proposal template via: http://www.ieee-pedg2023.org/PEDG-2023-Special-Session-Proposal-Template.docx