DAGM GCPR 2023 : German Conference on Patter Recognition
Call For Papers
The next annual German Conference on Patter Recognition will take place in Heidelberg,
- September 19-22, 2023.
The Submission Deadline is
- June 2, 2023.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Image/video processing, analysis, and computer vision
- Machine learning and pattern recognition
- Mathematical foundations, statistical data analysis and models
- Deep learning
- Computational photography and confluence of vision and graphics
- Biomedical image processing and analysis
- Document analysis
We especially encourage you to submit to the Special Tracks:
- Pattern recognition in the life and natural sciences
- Photogrammetry and remote sensing
There is also
- a Fast Review Track for rejected ICCV 2023 Submissions (Submission deadline: July 28, 2023).
- a Nectar Track to present a paper already published at a previous major international computer vision, or machine learning conference or in a journal (Submission deadline: August 11, 2023).
Detailed Call for Papers can be found at
Conference Web-site: https://www.dagm-gcpr.de/year/2023
Please do not hesitate to distribute this message further.
GCPR 2023 Team