I4CS 2023 : 23rd International Conference on Innovations for Community Services
Call For Papers
As in the previous years, I4CS 2023 will publish their proceedings with Springer in "Communications in Computer and Information Science" (CCIS) series. In addition, the papers will be submitted to indexing libraries, e.g. DBLP, Scopus.
Interdisciplinary thinking is a key success factor for any community. "Creating Digital Spirit" is the motto of the 23rd I4CS, to be held in Bamberg/Germany from September 11 until 13, 2023. It is dedicated to challenging aspects around modern community systems, services, and applications.
We would like to invite the academic community to Bamberg, a lovely Franconian city, located at the banks of the River Regnitz and the Main-Danube-Channel. The world-heritage place is well known for its famous beer. The University of Bamberg will offer the I4CS 2023 an excellent venue to meet.
Due to the rapid evolution of web technologies and rich mobile Internet devices, ICT support for communities is possible on the next quality level. In search of innovative solutions, multi-disciplinary collaboration among researchers, service providers, and industry partners is essential to invent novel Internet Community Services. The I4CS is a direct follower of the former I2CS (International Conference on Innovative Internet Community Systems).
Technology: Distributed Architectures and Frameworks
- Data architectures and enablers for community services
- Blockchain and decentralized technologies
- 5G/6G technologies and ad-hoc mobile networks
- Data models, artificial intelligence, and big data analytics
- Distributed and hybrid quantum computing
Applications: Communities on the Move
- Social networks, news, and mobile work
- Open collaboration and eLearning didactics
- Recommender solutions and context awareness
- Augmented reality, robotics, and location-based gaming
- Intelligent transportation, logistics, and connected cars
Socialization: Ambient Work and Living
- Remote work challenges and eHealth-assisted living
- Smart energy and home control
- Smart cities and municipal infrastructure
- Internet of things and sensor networks
- Cybersecurity and privacy concerns
I4CS solicits submissions of unpublished papers presenting research results, industrial experiences, and applications, as well as detailed specifications of open problems.
Electronic submission is required. Full papers of no more than 20 pages written in English should be submitted as PDF files using the EasyChair conference management system. Submitted papers will be subject to a single-blind review process by at least three members of the International program committee.
- Conference URL: http://www.i4cs-conference.org/
- Formatting guide: https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
- Submission URL: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i4cs2023