PCEIoT 2023 : 3rd Workshop on Privacy in the Cloud/Edge/IoT World 2023
Call For Papers
***** Deadline extended to 22 April
a massive increase in the collection, sharing, and analysis of personal data has been one of the major implications of the pervasiveness of IoT technologies in a variety of fields. The goal of this workshop is to discuss privacy problems as well as their solutions and open challenges in this field. We invite researchers and practitioners to submit papers describing original work, experiences, or vision related to Privacy in Cloud/Edge/IoT systems.
The topics relevant for the PCEIoT 2022 Workshop include (but are not limited to):
- Attacks and data privacy
- Location privacy
- Privacy in machine-learning applications
- Privacy in health ICT systems
- Data anonymization and pseudonimization
- Privacy-enhancing technologies
- Modelling and simulation
- Data security
- Privacy policies
- Usable privacy technologies
- Privacy in IoT-based systems
The PCEIoT 2022 workshop will be held in blended form (part of the audience in presence, part of the audience on-line). For further information, look at the main conference home page https://iccsa.org/
- Lelio Campanile, Università degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Caserta, Italy, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mauro Iacono, Università degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Caserta, Italy, email email@example.com
- Michele Mastroianni, Università degli Studi di Salerno, Fisciano (SA), Italy, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- December 12, 2022: Start of Abstract and Paper Submission
- April 22, 2023: Deadline for abstract and paper submission
- April 30, 2023: Notification of Acceptance
- May 12, 2023: Submission deadline for the final version of the Proceeding Paper (hard deadline)
- May 12, 2023: Registration ends (hard deadline).
- July 3-6, 2023: ICCSA 2023 Conference in Athens, Greece
To submit a paper, please follow the procedure described at the ICCSA 2022 web site https://iccsa.org/instructions-for-authors. Only papers submitted through the electronic system and strictly adhering to the relevant format will be considered for reviewing and publication. Papers must deal with original and unpublished work, not submitted for publication elsewhere. Submitted papers will be subject to stringent peer review by at least three experts and carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition. Accepted papers will appear in the Conference proceedings to be published by Springer-Verlag in Lecture Notes for Computer Science.
The formatting information and templates are in Author's Instructions page of main ICCSA Conference https://iccsa.org/instructions-for-authors.
NOTE: Please pay attention, when submitting your contribution, to select the right entry “Privacy in the Cloud/Edge/IoT World (PCEIoT 2022)” in the list box shown in the submission form.
For the registration information, refer to ICCSA Main Conference web site: https://iccsa.org/registration-info