IEEE ISNCC 2023 : 2023 International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications
Call For Papers
The 2023 IEEE-International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications (ISNCC 2023)
October 23-26 2023, Doha - Qatar
The 2023 International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications (ISNCC'23) will be held at Shenzhen, the best performing city in China, from October 23 to 26, 2023.
ISNCC 2023 covers theoretical and practical aspects related to Information Systems, Communication Networks and Computing Technologies. This year, the multi-thematic program focuses on the major future scientific issues for the following scientific topics:
- 6G Vision and Potential Key Technologies
- Internet of Everything and Sensor Networks
- Next Generation Networking and Internet
- Trust, Security and Privacy
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Data Science and Big Data Systems Engineering
- Cloud, Computing, Networking and Storage
- Wireless and Mobile Networks
- Green Communication Systems and Networks
- Satellite Communications and Space Internet
- Deep Space Exploration and Long-Distance Communication
- Antenna Systems, Propagation and RF Design
- Signal Processing and Communication System Theory
A separated Track called "PhD Students' Forum" provides an opportunity for research students to showcase their original yet incomplete ‘work-in-progress’ (more details in “PhD Students' Forum”).
Also an "Industrial" track is foreseen to give particular visibility and emphasis of applied research and on industrial developments. For this track to prepare full paper is not mandatory but the same slot for presentation at the conference will be guaranteed. The submission procedure through EDAS is the same of the scientific track but just an abstract could be accepted (more details in "Industrial Forum").
Submission deadline (Extended): July 17, 2023
Acceptance Notification: August 25, 2023
Full papers should describe novel research contributions with evaluation results and are limited to eight (8) printed pages (including two additional extra pages).
Short papers, limited in length to four (4) pages, should be more visionary in nature
and are meant to discuss new challenges and visions, showcase early research results,
and explore novel research directions.
We look forward to receiving your submissions.
ISNCC 2023 Chairs