FRUCT 2023 : 33rd IEEE FRUCT conference
Call For Papers
The 33rd FRUCT conference is organized together by the FRUCT Association, the University of Zilina, and IEEE ComSoc. The conference will be held as a hybrid event, i.e., both on-site and online participation are allowed.
FRUCT conference is a high-quality scientific event for meeting academia and business people and setting up projects. The average conference is attended by 150+ participants from academia and industry. The average acceptance rate is 40%. Traditionally the conference attracts the most active and talented students to present their R&D projects, meet interesting colleagues, create new teams, and find employers and investors. The conference invites world-class academic and industrial experts to lecture on the hottest topics. We welcome everybody to submit papers and take part in the conference, presenting your research results. The FRUCT conference allows both onsite and online participation.
The conference offers a low registration fee. For further details please refer to http://www.fruct.org/registration.
If you never attended FRUCT before, please refer to the program of one of the previous FRUCT conferences, e.g., https://fruct.org/program31. This way you can make your own impression about the scope, scale, and quality of the conference.
The list of conference topics:
- Algorithms and Modeling
- Artificial Intelligence in Text Analysis and Generation
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation
- Big Data, Data Mining, Data Storage and Management
- Bioinformatics, e-Health and Wellbeing
- Blockchain Technology and Applications
- Cloud Computing Systems, Networks and Applications
- Cloud Computing, Data Driven Applications and Systems
- Computer Vision, Image and Video Processing
- Context Awareness and Proactive Services
- Crowdsourcing and Collective Intelligence
- Database Efficiency, Database Analytics, Optimization in Databases
- Databases and Ad-hoc Networks, Cloud Database Environment
- Design of Distributed Applications
- Drone-based Environmental and Infrastructure
- Monitoring Drones and IoT Convergence
- Drones in Deep-learning Loops
- Intelligence, Social Mining and Web
- Internet of Things and Enabling Technologies
- Knowledge and Data Management Systems
- Location Based Services: e-Tourism/Logistics/Navigation
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligent in Database Systems
- Natural Language Processing, Speech Technologies
- Next Generation Networks, Wireless Technologies, 5G and beyond
- Open Source Mobile OS: Architectures and Applications
- Relational Databases, Autonomous Databases in Cloud
- Relational databases, Spatial databases, SQL tuning
- Robotics, Movement, Cognition
- Security and Privacy: Applications and Coding Theory
- Sensor Design, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networking
- Simulation Platforms for Drone and Robotics Apps
- Smart Spaces, Linked Data and Semantic Web
- Smart Systems and Embedded Networks
- Software Design, Innovative Applications
- Software Engineering: Paradigms, Methodologies, Models
- SQL tuning, Spatial Databases, Temporal Databases
- Teaching Methodology in Computer Science
- Wearable-Computing Novel Architectures and Solutions
You can select one of the following 3 types of submissions:
- Full papers (min 6 full pages and up to 12 pages), deadline: 24 March 2023;
- Short papers (min 2 pages, max 6 pages), deadline: 24 March 2023;
- Poster or demo summary (min 200 words, max 4 pages), deadline: 5 May 2023.
Traditionally FRUCT doesn't provide deadline extension, instead, we have an early-bird submissions mechanism. The Early-bird submission provides authors with a unique opportunity for early review of the papers, and if needed, the authors can fix the paper according to the review comments and resubmit it before the final deadline. It significantly increases the chance to get your paper accepted, as this way you always will have a second chance to improve the paper and get another round of review.
The Early bird submission deadline is February 27, 2023.
All papers get blind peer review by the Technical Committee. We use the IEEE paper template and Full Paper submissions shall have at least 6 full pages.
Full papers to be published in the FRUCT proceedings (ISSN 2305-7254), included in IEEE Xplore, and indexed by Scopus, DBLP, Web of Science, ACM, and RSCI (in VAK list). FRUCT series is included in Scimago Journal Rank (SJR, http://scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=21100305223&tip=sid), AMiner, CORE, and DOAJ (https://doaj.org/toc/2343-0737).
FRUCT has a high rating in national systems, e.g., Finnish (JUFO=1, JufoID: 72707), Norwegian (NSD=1), Danish (BFI=1, ID: 8782540).
The selected papers get an invitation to submit an extended version of the paper for publication in Scopus-indexed partner journals.
The conference will be held at University of Zilina in Slovakia. The location has a good connection with the nearby large international airline hubs, e.g., Wien. Please use this opportunity to enjoy the great conference, and Slovakian hospitality, see central Europe and set up new contacts with colleagues from the University of Zilina and other top world universities.
Conference also allows online participation. If you cannot come you still can join us online.
We hope that this time half of the conference sections will be held in a classic face-to-face format. Come and enjoy it! Let's come back to normal life. We are looking forward to meeting you in Zilina!
Submit your paper today at https://www.fruct.org/submit
We welcome you to join our Telegram channel https://t.me/fructorg where you can ask questions and will receive the latest announcements and updates.