CILC 2023 : XIV International Conference on Corpus,
Call For Papers
**Apologies for cross-posting**
Please find below information on the third call for papers for the XIV International Conference on Corpus, which will be held in Oviedo 10-12 May
2023. Please, note that proposals can be submitted until the 31st of December 2022.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Submission of proposals: 15 October – 31 December 2022.
Notification of acceptance: 15 February 2023.
Early bird registration: 15 February – 15 March 2023.
Late registration: 16 March – 16 April 2023.
We are pleased to announce hat, in order to promote research on corpus linguistics, a selection of the papers presented at the conference will be published in two relevant linguistic journals:
1. International Journal of English Studies (Q1 in SJR)
2. Research in Corpus Linguistics (Q1 in Dialnet)
Early bird registration (from 15 February to 15 March 2023)
* Registration fee: 120€
* Postgraduate students (certification required): 80€
* Undergraduate students (certification required): 40€
Late registration (from 16 March to 16 April)
* Regular registration: 160€
* Postgraduate students (certification required): 120€
* Undergraduate students (certification required): 60€
The conference dinner will take place on Thursday 11 May at Tierra Astur, a typical Asturian cider house. The menu price is 50€ per person. It includes starters, main course, drinks, dessert, coffee and liqueurs. There will be alternative options for diners with special dietary requirements.
Further information may be found on the conference website.
The Organising Committee