NLE-NLPALRL 2023 : Cambridge NLE - Special Issue Natural Language Processing Applications for Low-Resource Languages
Call For Papers
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
We welcome submissions to the special issue of the Cambridge University Press journal Natural Language Engineering on Natural Language Processing Application on Low-Resource Languages.
Cambridge NLE - Special Issue
Natural Language Processing Applications for Low-Resource Languages
The deadline for submissions is November 30, 2022.
Call for Papers
We welcome papers dealing with one or more of the following topics:
● Machine Translation for Low-Resource Languages
● Caption Generation for Low-Resource Languages
● POS Tagging on Low-Resource Languages
● Optical character recognition and generation of Low-Resource Languages.
● Chatbot assistant for Low-Resource Languages
● Speech/Language recognition
● Regional music identification and classification
● Textual Entailment of Low-Resource Languages
● Face-to-Face Translation of Low-Resource Languages
● News/Social media analysis
● Text prediction and suggestion
● Sentiment analysis
● Text classification
Deadline for submissions: November 30, 2022
First-round author notification: Between March 30, 2023 and April 30, 2023
Submission of revised versions: Between June 30, 2023 and July 30, 2023
Second-round author notification (final): Between August 30, 2023 and September 30, 2023
Camera-ready versions: Between Oct 01, 2023 and Oct 30, 2023
Instructions for preparing your manuscript for the Journal of Natural Language Engineering are available here.
Please submit your article through the NLE manuscript submission system. When submitting your manuscript, please select Natural Language Processing Applications for Low-Resource Languages in the field Special Issue Designation.
Dr. Partha Pakray, National Institute of Technology Silchar
Prof. Alexander Gelbukh, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, Mexico City, Mexico
Prof. Sivaji Bandyopadhyay, National Institute of Technology Silchar
Professor Sivaji Bandyopadhyay
Director, National Institute of Technology(NIT) Silchar (Assam)
Professor, Computer Science and Engineering Department
NIT Silchar (Assam)
Professor, Computer Science and Engineering Department (on lien)
Jadavpur University, Kolkata - 700032