IAEG XIV Congres 2023 : The XIV Congress of the International Association for Engineering Geology and the Environment
Call For Papers
★Full name: The XIV Congress of the International Association for Engineering Geology and the Environment
★Abbreviation: IAEG XIV Congress 2023
September 21-27, 2023
-City: Chengdu, Sichuan
★Submission Link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iaeg2022
★About IAEG XIV Congress 2022
The XIV Congress of the International Association for Engineering Geology and the Environment will be held in Chengdu Century City New International Convention and Exhibition Center, Chengdu, China on September 21-27, 2023. Based on the theme of “Engineering Geology for a Habitable Earth”, the congress is expected to enhance the disciplinary and research development of international engineering geology and the environment, and contribute to the advancement of major projects, ecological progress, and habitable earth with research and discussion in global climate change mitigation and adaption, geological hazard assessment and prevention, geotechnical properties of rock and soil mass, engineering geology applied to traffic, energy, urban and marine, ecological environment protection in major projects, and artificial intelligence, new theories and technologies in engineering geology, etc. We warmly welcome the worldwide engineering geological community to come to Chengdu to participate in this academic event.
Important Notes: In response to the COVID-19 situation, the local organizing committee wish to advise some important congress changes. These changes were agreed after the discussion and with the approval of the IAEG Board. The IAEG XIV Congress was postponed to September 21-27, 2023.
The full-length paper submission system is still open, and the paper reviewing work is under processing as normal. Hope all experts continue to support the conference actively. The organizing committee of the 14th XIV Congress of the International Association for Engineering Geology and the Environment (IAEG XIV Congress 2023) looks forward to continuing to work with you and sending you sincere thanks for your renewed and essential support. Apologize for the inconvenience caused by the postponement of the meeting. Look forward to seeing you in Chengdu in September 2023. For any queries, please contact IAEG2022@cdut.edu.cn.
-Engineering Geology for a Habitable Earth
★General Scientific Themes
The topics included but not limited to below:
1. Climate Change Mitigation and Adaption
2. Engineering Geology and Sustainable Development
3. Mechanism, Monitoring and Early Warning, Prevention and Assessment of Geological Disasters
4. Environmental Engineering Geology and Ecosystem Protection
5. Geotechnical Properties of Rock and Soil Mass
6. Water reservoirs, Large Dams and associated Ground Stability
7. Traffic Engineering Geology and Sichuan-Tibet Railway Construction
8. Energy Engineering Geology and Deep Earth Resource Exploitation
9. Urban Engineering Geology and Underground Space Utilization
10. Marine Engineering Geology and Coastal Development
11. Polar, Planetary Engineering Geology and Disasters
12. Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Engineering Geology
13. New Theory and Technology of Engineering Geology
14. Preservation of Cultural Heritage and Engineering Geology
★Call for Papers
The submission system is now open for full-length papers.
Authors must submit papers online. Please note early schedule for full-length papers.
- Full-length peer-reviewed paper (limit 10 pages) published in the Proceedings of the Congress and oral or poster presentation in Chengdu.
- Final papers must be received by December 31, 2022 . Papers will be considered peer-reviewed papers and published in the Congress proceedings.
If you prefer not to publish a paper, but instead of preparing an abstract for an oral presentation or poster to be presented during the Congress, the call for abstracts for oral presentations and posters will only be open December 31, 2022– May 15, 2023.
International Association for Engineering Geology and the Environment (IAEG)
IAEG China National Group
Engineering Geology Commission, China Geology Society
State Key Laboratory of Geohazard Prevention and Geoenvironment Protection, Chengdu University of Technology
★Academic Committee (Alphabetical Order)
* Academic Committee Members(to be added):
Charles W. W. Ng
Norberto Jorge Bejerman
Scott F. Burns
Tamunoene Kingdom Simeon Abam
★Organizing Committee (Alphabetical Order)
* Vice Chairs:
* General Secretary
* Organizing Committee Members (to be added):
* Session and Field Course
PENG ZENG: email@example.com
WENJING CAI: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DONGPO WANG: email@example.com
- SHENGHUA CUI: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: No. 1 Dongsan Road, Erxianqiao, Chenghua District, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
* Conference General Query
- Lairyn Xu
- Tel:+86-28-87555888 /+86-135 4003 2551
- Email: IAEG2022@cdut.edu.cn
- Website: www.iaeg2022.org
Chengdu Century City International Conference Center
Address: 198 Shijicheng Road, Gaoxing District, Chengdu, China