AISI 2022 : 8th International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Systems and Informatics
Call For Papers
We welcome your participation and contribution to the 8th International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Systems and Informatics (AISI’22) held in Cairo, Egypt, during Nov. 20-22, 2022. The 8th edition of AISI will be organized by the Scientific Research Group in Egypt (SRGE) in collaboration with the VSB-Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic AISI is organized to provide an international forum that brings together those who are actively involved in the areas of interest and to report on up-to-the-minute innovations and developments, to summarize the state-of-the-art, and to exchange ideas and advances in all aspects of informatics and intelligent systems, technologies and applications.
Authors are invited to submit original research contributions not concurrently submitted elsewhere (Submission system). Normal length papers should be 8-10 pages, formatted in Springer’s single column format (detailed instructions for paper format in Latex and MS Word can found here https://www.springer.com/series/11156# ).
Submitted papers will be refereed by at least three reviewers for quality, correctness, originality, and relevance. Notification and reviews will be communicated via email. Authors of the best papers will be invited to extend their papers for inclusion in a special issue of the some journals indexed by SCOUPS and EI.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding, which will be published by Springer (Approved) in the series of Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, which SCOPUS and EI-Compendex https://www.springer.com/series/15362 index.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Machine Learning technologies and Applications
- Deep Learning and Applications
- Natural language processing
- Big Data and Cloud Computing
- Computer Systems and Networking
- Computing and Informatics
- Data Science/Analytics
- Decision Support Systems and Expert System
- E-Commerce, E-Business, M-Commerce
- Educational Computing
- Intelligent Systems and Robotics
- Optimization Algorithms
- Pervasive Computing
- Internet of Things
- Drones technologies
- Food Production and quality
- Digital twinning and applications
- Cyber-Physical Systems, Autonomous Systems, Sensor Networks, Control Systems, Energy Systems, Automotive Systems, Biological Systems, Vehicular Networking and Connected Vehicles, Aerospace Systems, Automation, Manufacturing, Smart Grids, Nonlinear Systems, Power Systems, Robotics, Social Systems, Economic Systems