MVA 2023 : 18th International Conference on Machine Vision Applications
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
18TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MACHINE VISION APPLICATIONS
The eighteenth International Conference on Machine Vision Applications will be held at ACT CITY Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, Japan from July 23 through 25, 2023.
The conference is sponsored by IEICE-ISS, co-organized by IEICE-ISS-PRMU, and endorsed by IAPR.
The aim of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from both academia and industry, and to stimulate the exchange of knowledge through intensive discussions on the cutting-edge research topics.
Topics-of-interest include, but are not limited to, sensing, algorithms, and applications (Factory automation and robotics, Intelligent Transport Systems, Human computer interaction, biomedical, multimedia, and life) concerning the image media.
Papers should be prepared in the designated format in four pages, and submitted electronically by the deadline.
Accepted papers will be presented in English either as an oral presentation or a poster presentation.
Accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore.
Note that at least one author of an accepted paper must present their work at the conference.
If you have a reason such as illness or difficulty traveling, we allow you to participate online as well.
Details can be found in the MVA2023 Web site or our twitter and facebook.
- Full Paper (4 pages) Submission Deadline: March 31, 2023 -) April 14, 2023 (23:59 PST) [extended]
- Notification of Acceptance: June 13, 2023
- Camera Ready Manuscript Deadline: July 4, 2023
And, we are pleased to announce MVA2023 IAPR Invited speakers and tutorial speakers.
IAPR Invited speakers:
- Dima DAMEN (Univ. of Bristol, UK)
- Chung-Chieh Jay KUO (Univ. of Southern California, USA)
- Kensaku MORI (Nagoya Univ., Japan)
- Michael S. Ryoo
(SUNY Empire Innovation Associate Professor, Stony Brook University, USA.
Staff Research Scientist, Robotics at Google, USA)
- Shunsuke Saito
(Research Scientist, Reality Labs Research (Pittsburgh), USA)
MVA2023 Organizing Committee (mva2023-sec-AT-mva-org.jp)
- Kyoko Sudo (Toho University)
- Shunsuke Kudo (The University of Electro-Communications)
- Ichiro Ide (Nagoya University)
- Wei-Ta Chu (National Cheng Kung University)