ISSW34 2023 : The 34th International Symposium on Shock Waves(ISSW34)
Call For Papers
ISSW34 is the International Symposium on Shock waves with over 60year history. It is held every 2 years and it is the first time for ISSW in Korea.
The organizing committee will give you chance to experience Korean food, and culture through various events during the symposium.
ISSW34 welcomes all contributions from abroad set of perspectives including technical and medical that advance fundamental and applied knowledge in shock waves.
How to sumib the abstract
1) Sign up for ISSW34 website
2) Fill out information about the abstract and attach the file. (we support LaTex as well)
3) Receive confirmation mail after submission
4) Receive notification of acceptance
5) Sumbmit full paper which will include ISSW34 Proceeding.
* We also have student competition program to support the students and you can apply when you submit your abstract.
Chemical reacting flows
Facilities and instrumentation
Detonation and combustion
Diagnostics and flow visualization
Plasma and magnetohydrodynamics
Medical and biological applications
High enthalpy gas dynamics
Nozzle flows and supersonic jet
Shock/boundary layer interaction
Supersonic and hypersonic flows
Shock waves in internal flows
Shock waves in rarefied gases
Shock waves in dense gases
Shock waves in liquids
Shock waves in solids/impact and compaction
Abstract submission deadline: November 17, 2022
Notification of acceptance: December 17, 2022
Early bird registration open: February 6, 2023
Full paper submission open: February 6, 2023
Contact us (ISSW Secretariat)