CIoT 2023 : 6th Conference on Cloud and Internet of Things
Call For Papers
*** CALL FOR PAPERS ***
CIoT 2023 - The 6th edition of Conference on Cloud and Internet of Things
March 20-22th, 2023 - Lisbon, Portugal
👉Submission link: https://edas.info/N29955
********** Venue ************
On-site: CIoT 2023 will be taking place at:
Lusófona University, Campo Grande, 376, 1749-024, Lisbon, Portugal
CIoT 2023 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE, IEEE ComSoc
All accepted & presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore.
Best papers will be considered for fast-track publication in special issues of several different journals, namely:
- Annals of Telecommunications (ISSN: 0003-4347), SCIMAGO Q2, Scopus Q2.
- Computers (ISSN: 2073-431X), SCIMAGO Q2, Scopus Q2, SI: The Internet of Things – Current Trends, Applications and Future Challenges
- Future Internet (ISSN 1999-5903), SCIMAGO Q2, Scopus Q2, SI: Secure Communication Protocols for Future Computing
- Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220), SCIMAGO Q1, Scopus Q1, SI: Target Localization in Wireless Sensor Networks – Current Trends and Future Challenges
- Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220), SCIMAGO Q1, Scopus Q1, SI: Data Privacy, Security, and Trust in New Technological Trends
- Susana Sargento (University of Aveiro, Portugal)
- Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues (China University of Petroleum, China)
- From Smart Cities to Smart Living: Towards IoT Everywhere by Mohamed-Slim Alouini
(KAUST, Saudi Arabia) & Mustafa Kishk(Maynooth University, Ireland)
It is with great pleasure to welcome you to The 6th edition of Conference on Cloud and Internet of Things 2023 (CIoT’23) will be held from March 20 to 22, 2023 in Lisbon, Portugal as fully In person conference.
CIoT provides a high-quality international academic and industrial exchange forum for experts and scholars in the field of intelligent systems, cloud computing and Internet of Things.
The main objective of CIoT’23 is to address challenges of clouds and IoT systems from the sensors/machines to the end-users attached to the Cloud while considering the 6G network connecting both IoT and Cloud domains.
We are honored to organize CIoT 2023 in Lisbon, Portugal and we are looking forward to your contributions to the continued success of the conference!
CIoT 2023 Conference is technically sponsored by IEEE, IEEE ComSoc and IFIP
All accepted and presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore
Authors are invited to submit original contributions that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. Papers should be prepared using the IEEE 2-column conference style and are limited to:
• 8 pages (full papers).
• 5 pages (Short papers)
• 3 pages (Demos and Posters papers)
They have to be submitted electronically in PDF format. Papers exceeding page limits, multiple submissions, and self-plagiarized papers will be rejected without further review. All other papers will sustain a thorough single-blind review process.
CIoT’23 will also hold an industrial track. The industrial track gathers scholars and industrial participants to highlight practical and real-world studies and applications of cloud and IoT technologies. This track aims to foster cooperation between participants engaged in scientific research and practitioners working to improve the development of new cloud and IoT applications. Each submission should describe the problem addressed, the approach used, the current state of the project, an evaluation of the benefits or lessons learned, and future developments. Industrial track submissions are extended abstracts of 2 pages.
All submissions must be written in English and must use standard IEEE two-column conference template, available for download from the IEEE website: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done electronically through EDAS using the following link: https://edas.info/N29955
The conference covers all research and novel papers tackling the following topics, but not limited to:
• Cloud, Edge and Fog for the IoT
• Cloud Computing (IAAS, FAAS, PAAS, CAAS, SAAS) for IoT
• Cloud Computing based on IoT technologies
• Cloud Metering and Monitoring
• Security and privacy in Clouds and IoT
• Artificial Intelligence for IoT, Edge IA
• Mobile-Edge Computing, Multi-access Edge Computing
• IoT 5G slice management
• Wireless sensor networks
• Networks for IoT: LoRa, SigFox, NB-IoT, Wi-FI, IEEE 802.11ah, etc.
• Green communication and IoT
• Radio frequency identification
• Cloud Networking for IoT
• Network Function Virtualization (NFV) for IoT
• Architecture and protocols for IoT and Cloud
• Distributed platforms for IoT
• Centralized and distributed system for IoT
• IoT management system
• Open Platforms for IoT
• Commercial platforms for IoT
• Real-time systems for IoT
• Next Generation Infrastructure for IoT
• IoT big data and analytics
• Wearable Devices for IoT
• Participative Internet
• IoT Applications and Services
• Smart Home, Smart City
• Industry 4.0 and Industrial IoT (IIoT)
• IoT-based Enterprise Management
• IoT-based Business Process Management
• Robots and IoT
• Testbeds and experimental platforms for IoT and the Cloud
• IoT Standards and Application Scenarios
• Open topics for future IoT e.g. Digital Twins
• Blockchain for IoT
• Machine/Deep learning for IoT applications, data management, data processing
Paper Submission deadline: December 15, 2022
Notification of Acceptance: January 20, 2023
Camera-Ready: January 30, 2023
Submission link: https://edas.info/N29955 or, please check the conference website.
Sérgio Duarte Correia (Instituto Politécnico de Portalegre, Portugal)
Rui Dinis (Instituto de Telecomunicações, Portugal)
Valentina Emilia Balas (Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, România)
Dushantha Nalin K. Jayakody (COPELABS, Lusófona University, Portugal)
Juan Francisco de Paz Santana (University of Salamanca, Spain)
Mohamed Lahby (Hassan II University of Casablanca, Morocco)
Valderi Reis Quietinho Leithardt (Instituto Politécnico de Portalegre, Portugal)
For more details please visit: https://ciot.dnac.org/
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org