ACM ICGSP 2023 : ACM--2023 The 7th International Conference on Graphics and Signal Processing (ICGSP 2023)
Call For Papers
Full name: 2023 The 7th International Conference on Graphics and Signal Processing
Abbreviation: ICGSP 2023
Fujisawa, Japan | June 23-25, 2023
More details, please visit: http://icgsp.org/
Dear Scholars and Researchers,
Warmest Greetings from ICGSP2023!
This conference will address diverse topics related to recent trends and progress made in the field of graphics and signal processing.
We will be thankful for the contributions to ICGSP2023.
Papers accepted by ICGSP 2023 will be published by ACM conference proceedings (ISBN: 979-8-4007-0046-0), which will be indexed by SCOPUS & Ei Compendex.
ICGSP 2022, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9637-0), Index soon.
ICGSP 2021, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-8941-9), Ei Compendex & Scopus.
ICGSP 2020, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-7781-2), Ei Compendex & Scopus.
ICGSP 2019, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-7146-9), Ei Compendex & Scopus.
ICGSP 2018, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-6386-0), Ei Compendex & Scopus.
ICGSP 2017, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-5239-0), Ei Compendex & Scopus.
2021 online: https://dl.acm.org/doi/proceedings/10.1145/3474906
2020 online: https://dl.acm.org/doi/proceedings/10.1145/3406971
2019 online: https://dl.acm.org/doi/proceedings/10.1145/3338472
2018 online: https://dl.acm.org/doi/proceedings/10.1145/3282286
2017 online: https://dl.acm.org/doi/proceedings/10.1145/3121360
Shonan Institute of Technology, Japan
Address: 1-1-25 Tsujido-Nishikaigan, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 251-8511, Japan
By online submission system: https://www.zmeeting.org/submission/icgsp2023
(Included but not limited):
- Multimedia big data analytics
- Distributed multimedia for body networks
- Deep learning for health-specific event detection and classification
- Streaming, security and privacy for healthcare
- Sparsity-based and low-rank based sensing of human vital signs
- Multimedia for smart homes and elderly care
- Multimedia processing for tele-rehabilitation
- Computational imaging for healthcare applications
- Healthcare monitoring applications using wearable technologies
- Image/video/speech/audio coding and processing
- Multimedia networking
- Multimedia traffic, communications and heterogeneous interactions
- Multimedia quality assessment
Ms. Iris Taylor