ACM ICISS 2023 : ACM--2023 The 6th International Conference on Information Science and Systems (ICISS 2023)
Call For Papers
Full name: 2023 The 6th International Conference on Information Science and Systems
Abbreviation: ICISS 2023
2023 The 6th International Conference on Information Science and Systems (ICISS 2023)
Conference Date: August 11-13, 2023
Confernece Venue: Edinburgh, UK
Conference Website: http://iciss.org/index.html
Hosted by: Edinburgh Napier University, UK
Co-organized by: Cardiff University, UK and University of Derby, UK
Submission Deadline: April 30, 2023
Submission Link: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/iciss2023
The 6th International Conference on Information Science and Systems (ICISS 2023) will be held in Edinburgh, UK during August 11-13, 2023.
Founded in 2018, the International Conference on Information Science and Systems (ICISS) has been successfully held five editions in cooperation with famous international universities such as Tokai University, Cardiff University, Edinburgh Napier University. Experts and scholars from more than 30 countries and regions including the UK, USA, South Korea, Australia, Japan, China, and Canada have participated in the conference. The previous conference proceedings were published by the prestigious Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), and indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus. We look forward to welcoming you at ICISS 2023 in Edinburgh, UK!
All papers will be strictly double blind reviewed by the program committee, and accepted papers after proper registration and presentation will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM (ISBN: 979-8-4007-0820-6), which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
* ICISS 2022 conference proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9683-7) will be indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus soon.
* ICISS 2021 conference proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-8913-6) has been indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
* ICISS 2020 conference proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-7725-6) has been indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
* ICISS 2019 conference proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-6103-3) has been indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
* ICISS 2018 conference proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-6421-8) has been indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
- Advances in Image Processing and Colorization
- Agent Based Computing
- Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- Artificial Intelligence Aspects of Reasoning, Information, and Memory
- Artificial Intelligence in Machine Vision and Graphics
- Artificial Intelligence in Medical Applications
- Big Data Analytics for Information Security
- Business Information Technology
- Communications Architectures and Protocols for the New Generation of Networks and Computing Systems
- Computational Optimization
- Information Technology
- Information Technology for Management, Business and Society Multi-Agent
- Innovative Network Systems and Applications
- Internet of Things, Enablers, Challenges and Applications
- Internet of Things, Process Modelling and Microservices
- Knowledge Acquisition and Management
- Language Technologies and Applications
- Lean and Agile Software Development
- Multimedia Applications and Processing
For more topics, please visit http://www.iciss.org/cfp.html
1. Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
The full paper should be no less than 8 pages. The maximum paper length is 10 printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references, and extra page will be charged. Template download: http://iciss.org/files/template.docx
2. Abstract (Presentation only)
We encourage you to send informative abstract (200-400 words) which is a compendious summary of a paper's substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion. Template download: http://iciss.org/files/template-abstract.docx
3. The submission should be in English.
4. Please log in the Online Submission System (http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/iciss2023) and upload your paper. Or directly send attachment to email@example.com.
Prof. Kwang-Cheng Chen, IEEE Fellow
University of South Florida, USA
Prof. Naresh Agarwal, Simmons University, USA
Prof. Kazumasa Oida, Fukuoka Institute of Technology, Japan
Assoc. Prof. Hazura Zulzalil, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
Assoc. Prof. Norjihan Abdul Ghani, Universiti Malaya, Malaysia
Assoc. Prof. Sabrina Ahmad, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Malaysia
Asst. Prof. Stefan Nastic, Technische Universität Wien, Austria
Asst. Prof. Chao Wang, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan
Dr. Chuadhry Mujeeb Ahmed, Newcastle University, UK
Dr. Lars Nagel, Loughborough University, UK
Dr. S. M. Emdad Hossain, University of Nizwa, Sultanate of Oman
Dr. Saminda Premaratne, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
Conference Secretary: Rita Mihaylova
Office Hour: Monday- Friday, 9:30-18:00 (GMT+8)