ACM ICCCM 2023 : ACM--2023 The 11th International Conference on Computer and Communications Management (ICCCM 2023)
Call For Papers
Full name: The 11th International Conference on Computer and Communications Management
Abbreviation: ICCCM 2023
The 11th International Conference on Computer and Communications Management (ICCCM 2023)
★Important information at a glance
Conference Date: August 4-6, 2023
Confernece Venue: Nagoya, Japan
Conference Website: http://www.icccm.org/
Hosted by: Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan
Co-organized by: University of Muenster, Germany
Assisted by: Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore
Submission Link: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icccm2023
Established in 2011, ICCCM has been successfully held in Australia, Denmark, France, Italy, etc. over the past few years.
We are happy to announce that the 11th International Conference on Computer and Communications Management (ICCCM 2023) will be held in Nagoya, Japan during August 4-6, 2023. This year, ICCCM is hosted by Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan. Featured with keynote speeches, invited speeches, oral presentations, poster presentations and social networking event, ICCCM 2023 welcomes the participation of anyone who is interested in the related fields.
Prof. Yonghui Li, IEEE Fellow, The University of Sydney, Australia
Assoc. Prof. Nan Yang, Australian National University, Australia
Assoc. Prof. Lan Lin, Ball State University, USA
Assoc. Prof. Minoru Kuribayashi, Okayama University, Japan
Assoc. Prof. Hovannes Kulhandjian, California State University, Fresno, USA
Assoc. Prof. Melchizedek Alipio, De La Salle University, Philippines
Assoc. Prof. Norhudah Seman, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
Prof. Iluminada Vivien R. Domingo, Polytechnic University of the Philippines, Philippines
Assoc. Prof. Mohd Faizal Abdollah, University Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Malaysia
Asst. Prof. Anand Nayyar, Duy Tan University, Vietnam
Asst. Prof. Yusuke Koda, Kyoto University, Japan
More Speakers will be announced.
All papers will be strictly double blind reviewed by the program committee, and accepted papers after proper registration and presentation will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM (ISBN: 979-8-4007-0773-5), which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
ICCCM 2022 Conference Proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9634-9) | Indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus four months after conference.
ICCCM 2021 Conference Proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9007-1) | Indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus five months after conference.
ICCCM 2020 Conference Proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-8766-8) | Indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus two months after conference.
ICCCM 2019 Conference Proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-7195-7) | Indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus three months after conference.
Journal of Communications (Website: http://www.jocm.us/, DOI: 10.12720/jcm, Abbreviated Title: J. Commun.)
ISSN: 1796-2021 (Online); 2374-4367 (Print)
Abstracting/Indexing: Scopus; DBLP; CrossRef, EBSCO, Google Scholar; CNKI, etc.
CiteScore: 1.9 (2021)
--Attend ICCCM 2023
The conference is open to public (one needs to register first). In general, there are 4 types of participants to this conference, which are given as follows:
1. Authors (presentation with publication)
Making a presentation at the conference and publishing the paper.
2. Authors (presentation only)
Making a presentation only at the conference without paper publication.
Participating in the conference only without presentation or paper publication.
4. Sponsors / Partners
If you are interested in sponsoring or cooperating with ICCCM 2023, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ad hoc and Sensor Networks
• Communications Transmission
• Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
• Network and System Security
• Network Communication
• Network and Information Security
• Signal Detection and Parameter Estimation
• Signal, Image and Video Processing
• Speech and Audio Processing
• Wireless Communications
• RF and Microwave Communication
• Green Communication Systems and Network
• 5G Communication and Network
• Communication Device Modeling
• LSI designs
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Autonomic and Trusted Computing
• Biomedical Informatics and Computation
• High-Performance Computing
• Information and Its Technical Education
• Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
For more topics, please visit http://www.icccm.org/topic.html
2. Temlate download: http://www.icccm.org/files/template.docx
3. English is the official language.Paper should be prepared and presented in English.
4. Full paper submission (8 pages at least) is required for Publication and Presentation. A regular registration can cover a paper within 10 pages and more pages will be charged at 60 USD / Page. You can submit abstract only for presentation only (without publication).
5. Submission: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icccm2023
Best Paper Award
Best Student Paper Award
Best Presentation Award
The secretary office of ICCCM 2023 will deal with the daily works. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Conference secretary: Ms. Nora Zhang
Office Hour: 10:30-19:00, Monday to Friday (GMT+9 Time Zone)