RAST 2023 : 10th Recent Advances in Air and Space Technologies Conference
Call For Papers
10TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON Recent Advances in Air and Space Technologies
RAST 2023 İSTANBUL, TÜRKİYE / JUNE 7-9, 2023
International Conference on Recent Advances in Air and Space Technologies (RAST) is held by the National Defence University, Turkish Air Force Academy at the international level biennially. As in the previous meetings; institutions and distinguished universities of Türkiye are expected to contribute to 10th RAST Conference.
RAST 2023 intends to be a forum for the exchange of recent research results and ideas in air and space technologies. It should be of interest to a wide range of participants from government agencies, relevant international institutions, universities, research organizations, air and space companies, as well as media and the general public. Presentations are encouraged by international space agencies as well as the private sector. It is expected to attract a wide range of participants from government agencies, relevant international organizations, universities, research organizations, space companies, the media and the general public. Topics: In general, contributions regarding all aspects of recent developments in space technologies are welcome. Papers may fall under, but not be limited to the following topics.
The main topics include, but are not limited to:
• Space resources and asteroid mining • Optical systems
• Space weather, microgravity and plasma simulation • Remote sensing and photogrammetry
• Aerospace systems software • Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML)
• Aerospace materials and manufacturing processes • Electronic warfare theory and applications
• Spacecraft and space mission architecture and subsystems • Devices and systems for electronic warfare
• Aerospace education and training • Autonomous and semi-autonomous weapons
• Manned space missions • Future warfare
• Alternative aircraft/spacecraft power and propulsion systems • Cyber warfare
• Occupation in space • Cyber EM activities
• Social and environmental aspects of aerospace • Cyberwarfare theory and practice
• Air and space traffic • Cyber-exploitation execution and detection
• Unmanned aircraft systems and swarm systems • Potential military uses of cyber attacks
• Autonomous and robotic systems • Case studies of cyber-attacks in modern conflicts
• Aerodynamics, CFD and heat transfer issues • Information warfare and security education
• ADCS, GNSS and avionics systems • Counter-terrorism security policies, procedures and legislation
• Unmanned aerial vehicles and swarm systems • The politics and cyberwarfare, including conceptual cyber arms agreements
• Missile and rocket systems • Electromagnetic spectrum management
• Swarm technology • Monitoring and management of the electromagnetic spectrum
• Defensive and offensive capabilities • Signal processing
• Design, construction, maintenance and certification
• Paper submission will be handled electronically, through the submission page set up on the conference web page http://www.rast.org.tr
• Prospective authors must electronically submit a full paper (6 pages, including figures).
• All papers will receive peer-review; authors will receive timely notification of paper acceptance.
• All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be available at the time of the conference.
• Presented papers will be recommended for publication in IEEE Xplore, Scopus and Web of Science (THOMSON REUTERS Conference Proceedings Citation Index).
• As the previous RASTs, after the conference, the extended and enhanced versions of the selected papers will be considered for publication in the Journal of Aeronautics and Space Technologies (https://jast.hho.msu.edu.tr/index.php/JAST).
• Student paper competition is planned. The winner will be rewarded with a certificate of honor and honorarium.
• Participants of the conference are encouraged to organize special sessions (4-6 papers) in a particular area within the conference theme. For details, please visit the web page.
IMPORTANT DATES CONTACTS
Submission Opening December 5, 2022 Email: email@example.com
Deadline of Special Session Proposals February 20, 2023 Website: www.rast.og.tr
Deadline for Submission March 20, 2023
Notification of Acceptance May 2, 2023
Deadline for Registration May 12, 2023
Announcement of the Program May 22, 2023