IWSMAI 2023 : [Deadline Extended] : The 4th International Workshop on Statistical Methods and Artificial Intelligence
Call For Papers
The International Workshop on Statistical Methods and Artificial Intelligence (IWSMAI) will be held at the March 15 - 17, 2023, Leuven, Belgium.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is mainly data-driven. It uses statistical methods through human-machine relationships during generation of data, production of algorithm, and prediction of results. The International Workshop on Statistical Methods and Artificial Intelligence will be an annual meeting of researchers in artificial intelligence, statistical methods, machine learning, and related areas.
This workshop will include (but will not be limited to) the following topics:
1. Artificial Intelligence
2. Statistical methods
3. Data Analysis and Data mining
4. Computational Statistic
5. Supervised and unsupervised learning
6. Statistical methodology
8. Medical statistics
9. Deep Learning
10. Data Collection and Applications
11. Data Science and Blockchain Technology
12. Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
13. Data Science and Blockchain Technology
14. Mathematical Statistics
15. Sampling Techniques and Applications
16. Statistical Software (R, SAS, Python)
17. Neural network
18. Epidemic model
19. Econometric model
20. Artificial intelligence in finance
The aim of IWSMAI is to bring together researchers, professors and students from around the world to present their latest ideas and research results within the scope of IWSMAI 2022. This workshop will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields. The workshop will include presentations of contributed papers, poster sessions, and state of the art lectures by invited keynote speakers.
IWSMAI 2023 accepted papers will be published by Elsevier Science in the Procedia Computer Science series on-line. Procedia Computer Science is hosted by Elsevier on www.Elsevier.com and on Elsevier content platform ScienceDirect (www.sciencedirect.com), and will be freely available worldwide. All papers in Procedia will be indexed by Scopus (www.scopus.com) and by Thomson Reuters' Conference Proceeding Citation Index (http://thomsonreuters.com/conference-proceedings-citation-index/). All papers in Procedia will also be indexed by Scopus (www.scopus.com) and Engineering Village (Ei) (www.engineeringvillage.com). This includes EI Compendex (www.ei.org/compendex). Moreover, all accepted papers will be indexed in DBLP (http://dblp.uni-trier.de/). The papers will contain linked references, XML versions and citable DOI numbers.
Selected papers will be invited for publication, in the special issues of:
- International Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing (IF: 1.588), by Springer: https://www.springer.com/journal/12652
- International Journal on Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice (IF: 3.69): https://www.journals.elsevier.com/transportation-research-part-a-policy-and-practice/
- International Journal of Computing and Informatics (IF: 0.504): http://www.cai.sk/ojs/index.php/cai/index