ICICA 2023 : 2023 The 12th International Conference on Information Communication and Applications (ICICA 2023)
Call For Papers
Full Name: 2023 The 12th International Conference on Information Communication and Applications (ICICA 2023)
Abbreviation: ICICA 2023
*The 12th International Conference on Information Communication and Applications (ICICA 2023)*
When: June 16-18, 2023
Where: Dalian, China
Welcome to ICICA 2023!
We are pleased to invite you to attend the 12th International Conference on Information Communication and Applications (ICICA 2023), which will be held in Dalian, China during June 16-18, 2023. ICICA 2023 is organized by Dalian University of Technology, China, co-organized by Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China and University of Wollongong, Australia.
Submitted papers will be peer reviewed by conference committees, and accepted papers after registration and presentation will be included into ICICA 2023 Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
==Call for Paper==
▪ Automated Software Engineering
▪ Bioinformatics and Scientific Computing
▪ Compilers and Interpreters
▪ Computer Architecture and Embedded Systems
▪ Computer Graphics and Multimedia
▪ Computer Networks
▪ Computer Networks and Data Communication
▪ Control Systems
▪ Data Compression
▪ Digital Library
▪ Digital System and Logic Design
▪ Wireless Communication and Mobile Computing
▪ Event Driven Programming
▪ High Performance Computing
▪ Image Processing
▪ Information Systems
▪ Knowledge Data Engineering
▪ Multimedia Applications
▪ Neural Networks
▪ Pattern Recognition
▪ Programming Languages
▪ Robotics and Automation
▪ Computer-aided Design/Manufacturing
▪ Computing Practices & Applications
▪ Digital Signal and Image Processing
▪ Distributed and Parallel Processing
▪ Reconfigurable Computing Systems
▪ Ubiquitous Computing
▪ Distributed Systems
For more topics, please check: http://www.icica.org/cfp.html
▪ Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
The full paper should be no less than 4 full pages. The maximum paper length is 5 printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references, and extra page will be charged.
▪ Abstract (Presentation only)
We encourage you to send informative abstract (200-400 words) which is a compendious summary of a paper's substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
▪ Your submission should be in English.
Submit your full paper or abstract directly to Online Submission System or firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ via online submission system (Link: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icica2023): an account is needed, if you don't have, please register first.
▪ via mailbox (Email: email@example.com): the email subject should be named as "Submission-ICICA 2023-Full Paper/ Abstract".
The submission will be confirmed and assigned a Paper ID by the conference secretary from firstname.lastname@example.org within two working days after submission. To ensure receipt of all correspondence from the conference, please add email@example.com as acceptable emails to receive.
The detailed conference schedule is to be available online in June 2023. For your convenience, schedule at a glance is given below.
Day 1 - June 16, 2023 - Friday
10:00-17:00: Registration & Materials Collection
14:00-17:00: Committee Conference
14:00-17:00: Campus Tour
Day 2 - June 17, 2023 - Saturday
09:00-12:00: Opening Remark and Keynote Speeches
13:30-18:00: Invited Speeches & Parallel Sessions
18:00-20:30: Award Ceremony & Dinner Banquet
Day 3 - June 18, 2023 - Sunday
09:00-12:00: Invited Speeches & Parallel Sessions
13:30-19:00: City Tour
The secretary's office will collect paper contributions and respond to the queries. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the conference secretary.
Conference Secretary: Miss Chloe Jiang
Office Hour: Mon. - Fri. 9:30-18:00 (GMT+8 Time Zone)