MENACOMM 2023 : IEEE Middle East & North Africa COMMunications Conference (4th Edition)
Call For Papers
IEEE Middle East & North Africa Communications Conference (4th Edition)
December 6-8, 2022 | Amman, Jordan
Al-Zaytoonah University Of Jordan
We are pleased to inform you that the submission deadline for the IEEE MENACOMM 2022, will be extended for another three weeks, which makes the new submission deadline 21 October 2022.
We cordially welcome you for your submissions in MENACOMM-2022 on your original, unpublished recent works. We sincerely request you also to circulate this Call For Papers (CFP) among your colleagues and known research scholars. The CFP is attached with this mail.
The 2022 IEEE Middle East & North Africa COMMunications Conference (MENACOMM 2022) will be held on 6-8 December 2022 in Amman the capital of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. The IEEE MENACOMM 2022 conference is technically co-sponsored by IEEE ComSoc chapters consortium (Jordan, Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and Tunisia) in addition to four newly joined ComSoc chapters (Morocco and Egypt). The conference is organized and sponsored by Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan (ZUJ), IEEE Joint Communications and Signal Processing Society Jordan Chapter. IEEE MENACOMM 2022 aims to bring together researchers, developers and practitioners interested in the advances of modern telecommunication systems, networks, and emerging ICT technologies, to present their latest research findings and results. The conference focuses on various aspects of 5G, Beyond 5G and 6G communications and networks. Moreover, an especial emphasis is given to topics related to machine learning in communication. The conference will include a peer-reviewed program of technical sessions, special sessions, and exhibitions.
Please note that the registration fees have been preferentially revised for both full authors and students. The accepted and presented papers will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library and indexed in Scopus. Please submit your paper via EDAS on the link (https://edas.info/N29985).
New submission deadline: October 1, 2022 October 21, 2022
Notification of Acceptance: November 15, 2022
Camera-Ready Submission: November 24, 2022
Conference Dates: December 06-08, 2022
The MENAComm 2022 topics include, but are not limited to:
● Physical Layer and Fundamentals:
o Channel modelling, characterization and estimation.
o Modulation, coding, diversity and equalization.
o Multi-carrier modulation and waveform design.
o Interference modelling, cancellation and alignment.
o MIMO and massive MIMO.
o Non-orthogonal multiple access (NOMA).
o Cognitive radios and spectrum sensing.
o Ultra-wideband, mmWave and sub-THz communication.
o Physical layer security.
● Wireless Networks, Connectivity, Security and Privacy:
○ Fog computing and networking.
○ Mobile edge and cloud computing.
○ Software-defined networks.
○ Wireless network functions virtualization.
○ IoT and sensor networks.
○ Wireless network security and privacy.
○ Routing and congestion control in wireless networks.
○ Wireless networking for autonomous vehicles.
○ Energy harvesting wireless networks.
● Emerging Communication Technologies:
○ 5G, Beyond 5G and 6G.
○ Arial and non-terrestrial communications.
○ Wireless body area networks and e-health services.
○ Energy efficient and energy harvesting systems.
○ Joint Radar, Sensing and Communications.
○ Visible Light and Optical Communication
○ Reconfigurable Intelligent Surfaces.
○ Blockchain and Cryptography.
○ Quantum Communications.
○ Full-duplex communication networks.
● Machine Learning and Optimization for Wireless Systems:
○ Deep Learning for Wireless Systems.
○ Reinforcement Learning for Wireless Systems.
○ Distributed Learning for Wireless Systems.
○ Unsupervised and Generative Model
o Data-driven Network Modelling and Optimization.
o Bayesian Optimization for Wireless.
o Convex and Non-Convex Optimization for Wireless.
o Game-Theoretic Approaches to Wireless.
For enquiries and further information:
● Check the attached CFP
● Visit the conference website at https://menacomm.org/
● Contact email address: email@example.com
Dr. Sami Aldalahmeh
IEEE MENACOMM 2022 General Chair
IEEE Senior Member
IEEE Jordan Joint ComSoc & SPS Chapter Chair
Communication and Computer Engineering Department
Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan