IEEE SPI 2023 : 27th IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity
Call For Papers
Over the past two decades, the IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity (SPI) has evolved into a forum of exchange on the latest research and developments on design, characterization, modeling, simulation and testing for Signal and Power Integrity at chip, package, board and system level. The workshop brings together developers and researchers from industry and academia in order to encourage cooperation.
In view of previous years success, the Committees are hardworking and keen on the 27th Edition which will be held as an in-person event in Aveiro, Portugal. The technical program will include both oral and poster sessions, and several prominent experts will be giving keynotes on areas of emerging interest.
SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN! Original and unpublished contributions on all aspects of Signal and Power Integrity are welcomed, related to the following topics of interest:
• Modeling and simulation for SI/PI
• Coupled signal and power Integrity analysis
• Noise reduction and equalization techniques
• High-speed link design and modeling
• Power distribution networks
• RF/microwave/mm-wave systems and packaging solutions
• Antennas-in-package and antennas-on-chip
• 3D IC and packages (TSV/SiP/SoC)
• Nano-interconnects and nano-structures
• Electromagnetic theory and modeling
• Transmission line theory and modeling
• Macromodeling, reduced order models
• Electromagnetic compatibility
• Design methodology/flow measurements
• Jitter and noise modeling
• Stochastic/ sensitivity analysis
• Electro-thermal modeling
• Chip-package co-design
• Novel CAD concepts
• Optical interconnects
• AI in electronics design
Accepted papers will be included in the workshop’s program and submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore® (subject to meeting scope and quality requirements for IEEE Xplore®). Authors of the best ranked accepted papers will have the opportunity to submit an extended version of their work for publication in a special section of the IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology.
STUDENT AWARDS: IEEE Electronics Packaging Society Student Travel Grants; IEEE SPI 2023 Best Student Paper.
SPONSORSHIPS: Companies interested in supporting the event are invited to join as Sponsors.
- IMPORTANT DATES -
• Full Paper Submission: February 20th, 2023
• Notification of Acceptance: March 15th, 2023
• Student Awards Application: March 31st, 2023
• Final Paper Submission: April 5th, 2023
• Early Bird Registration: April 5th, 2023
• Sponsors Registration: April 5th, 2023
Feel free to look into our website for further information about IEEE SPI 2023, as well as broadcast the workshop in your institution and to your fellow colleagues and students. It is a pleasure to invite you all to the 27th IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity and we look forward to your contribution and participation!