A&WMA ACE 2023 : Smart Growth: Balancing Development, Restoration, and Resiliency: Air & Waste Management Association's 116th Annual Conference & Exhibition
Call For Papers
Florida’s abundant coastline, diverse ecosystem, and perennial vacation destination faces unique challenges with respect to impacts from weather, sea-level rise, and other pressures brought on by a growing population. Florida is committed to meeting this challenge through many diverse minds working to plan and adapt to change—in short, to grow smarter and build a more resilient world. The Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA) will welcome the world’s leading environmental experts, thinkers, and practitioners to Orlando from June 5-8, 2023 to address environmental challenges, discuss strategies and solutions to climate change, sustainability, new contaminants, and other issues that call for balancing growth with sustainability and resiliency.
We’re looking for the latest and greatest research, ideas, and solutions in the environmental industry on topics including, but not limited to:
• 2023 Mini Symposium — Smart Growth
• Hot Topics — Coastal Adaptation, Sugarcane Burning, Carbon Tax/Markets, Clean Technology, Zero Waste, Renewables
• Air Emissions
• Air Quality, Measurements, Modeling
• Bioenergy, Biofuels, Biogas, Landfills
• Brownfield Redevelopment
• Climate Change
• Community-based Monitoring
• Government, Public Sectors, Indigenous Issues
• Environmental Justice
• Environmental Program Administration
• Health, Safety, and Environmental Effects
• Indoor Air and Vapor Intrusion
• Oil & Gas, Power Generation
• PFAS and Emerging Contaminants
• Regulatory and Legal Issues
• Sustainability and Resource Conservation
• Waste Treatment and Waste-to-Energy
Abstracts of 200-400 words are due by November 15, 2022. Find the full Call for Abstracts and the abstract submission site at www.awma.org/ACE2023authors.
For more conference details, visit www.awma.org/ACE2023.