ICAISE 2023 : 2023 The 2nd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Software Engineering (ICAISE 2023)
Call For Papers
Full name: 2023 The 2nd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Software Engineering (ICAISE 2023)
Abbreviation: ICAISE 2023
*2023 The 2nd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Software Engineering*
April 21-23, 2023 ▪ Xi'an, China
We are pleased to announce that the 2nd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Software Engineering (ICAISE 2023) will be held in Xi'an, China during April 21-23, 2023.
You are invited to join us for ICAISE to contribute to the open learning environment of the event. We are accepting paper submissions, poster presentation submissions, and listener registrations. Whether you want to share the findings of your latest research with the international group of peers or learning from fellow researchers, scientists, and scholars, we can't wait to see you at ICAISE 2023 in Xi'an, China.
Accepted papers of ICAISE 2023 (after proper registration and presentation) will be collected in the conference proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing in Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
▪ Artificial Intelligence in Scheduling and Optimization
▪ Artificial Life
▪ Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
▪ Brain-Machine Interfaces
▪ Cloud and Service-oriented Computing
▪ Cognitive Systems and Applications
▪ DevOps and Container
▪ Differential Evolution
▪ Embedded Real-time Systems
▪ Empirical Software Engineering
▪ Fuzzy Pattern Recognition
▪ Fuzzy Systems for Robotics
▪ Game Theory
▪ Hardware Implementations
▪ Human Factors and Social Aspects of Software Engineering
▪ Intelligent Database Systems
▪ Knowledge Engineering
▪ Machine Learning
▪ Middleware, Frameworks, and APIs
For more topics, please visit http://www.icaise.org/cfp.html
♢ English is the official language.Paper should be prepared and presented in English.
♢ Abstract submission for presentation only without publication. Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
♢ Each full paper should be no less than 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. When it exceeds 10 pages, extra page will be charged.
▪ By online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icaise2023
▪ By Email:email@example.com
Shaanxi Normal University, China
Yanta Campus: No.199, South Chang'an Road, Yanta District
Conference secretary: Miss Chloe Jiang
Office Hour: 9:30-18:00, Monday to Friday (GMT+8 Time Zone)