CSTE 2023 : 2023 The 5th International Conference on Computer Science and Technologies in Education (CSTE 2023)
Call For Papers
Full name: The 5th International Conference on Computer Science and Technologies in Education
Abbreviation: CSTE 2023
*The 5th International Conference on Computer Science and Technologies in Education*
April 21-23, 2023 ▪ Shaanxi Normal University, China
The 5th International Conference on Computer Science and Technologies in Education (CSTE 2023) will be held in Xi'an, China during April 21-23, 2023. CSTE 2023 is organized by Shaanxi Normal University, China and hosted by Research Center for AI & STEM Education of Shaanxi Normal University, China.
You are invited to join us for CSTE to contribute to the open learning environment of the event. Whether you want to share the findings of your latest research with the international group of peers or learning from fellow researchers, scientists, and scholars, we can't wait to see you at CSTE 2023 in Xi'an, China.
Submitted papers will be peer reviewed by conference committees, and accepted papers after proper registration and presentation will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
*CSTE 2021 conference proceedings has been archived in IEEE Xplore and indexded by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
▪ Assessment and Accreditation of Courses and Institutions
▪ Assessment Software Tools
▪ Authoring Tools and Content Development
▪ AV-Communication and Multimedia
▪ Community Building
▪ Computer-aided Assessment
▪ Context Dependent Learning
▪ Digital Libraries for e-Learning
▪ E-Learning Hardware and Software
▪ E-Learning Platforms, Portals
▪ Immersive Learning and Multimedia applications
▪ Instructional Design
▪ Intelligent Learning and Teaching Systems
▪ International Partnerships in Teaching
▪ Learning/Teaching Methodologies and Assessment
▪ Metrics and Performance Measurement
▪ Pedagogy Enhancement with E-Learning
▪ Project Based Learning and Engineering Education
▪ Social Media and Enhanced Learning in Engineering Education
▪ Technology Enhanced Learning
▪ Ubiquitous Learning
▪ Virtual Communities of Practice
▪ Virtual Labs and Virtual Classrooms
▪ Web-based Learning, Wikis and Blogs
For more topics, please visit: http://cste.net/cfp.html
♢ English is the official language. Paper should be prepared and presented in English.
♢ Full paper (no less than 4 Pages) submission is required for Publication and Presentation. For presentation only, just send us the abstract.
- By online submission system: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cste2023
- Submit to email@example.com as attachment. The email subject should be named as "Submission-CSTE 2023-Full Paper/ Abstract"
Shaanxi Normal University, China
Yanta Campus: No.199, South Chang'an Road, Yanta District, Xi'an, Shaanxi Province
Day 1 - Friday - April 21, 2023
10:00-17:00 | Registration & Materials Collection
14:00-17:00 | Committee Conference
Day 2 - Saturday - April 22, 2023
09:00 - 09:05 | Opening Remark
09:05 - 11:50 | Keynote Speeches
12:00 - 13:30 | Lunch
13:30 - 18:00 | Parallel Sessions
18:00 - 20:30 | Award Ceremony & Dinner Banquet
Day 3 - Sunday - April 23, 2023
08:30 - 12:00 | Invited Speeches & Parallel Sessions
13:30 - 18:00 | City Tour in Xi'an
Conference secretary: Miss Joie Wu
Office Hour: Monday-Friday, 9:30-18:00 (GMT+8)