ICRA Competitions 2023 : 2023 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation Competitions
Call For Papers
The ICRA 2023 Organizing Committee invites proposals for competitions to be held during the 2023 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation in the ExCeL exhibition and international convention centre in London, UK, May 29th-June 2nd 2023.
The competitions provide a unique venue for state-of-the-art technical demonstrations from research labs throughout academia and industry. Conference attendees and media representatives will have the opportunity to experience live demonstrations of robotic technology via these competitions.
Competition proposals must include the following information:
- A brief description of the competition, including what particular task is under evaluation and why the competition is of interest to the ICRA community.
- A draft of the rules and assessment.
- Number of competition days and planned time schedule.
- A list of possible participant teams, including an estimate of the total number of participants.
- Awards planning, estimated budget and funding source (if any) supporting the competition.
- Request for the Organizing Committee for facilities including required space (area in square meters and minimum height) along with power, networking, furniture, audiovisual media, and other requirements.
- Safety considerations.
- History of the competition, if applicable.
- Names, contact information, and brief CVs of the competition organizers, describing experience in organizing previous competitions, workshops, etc.
All submissions will undergo a review process within the Organizing Committee. Acceptance decisions will be based upon the potential significance, sustainability in future ICRA meetings, space and logistical requirements.
All the submissions must be made through PaperPlaza [https://ras.papercept.net/conferences].
- Submission deadline: October 15th 2022
- Acceptance notification: October 31st 2022
- Competitions: May 29th-June 2nd 2023 (setup is possible on May 28th)
For any questions regarding the ICRA 2023 competitions, please contact the competition co-chairs under email@example.com.
- Sven Behnke, University of Bonn, Germany
- Hareesh Godaba, University of Sussex, UK
- Jianwei Zhang, University of Hamburg, Germany